The setup file is not working

Hey,

I`ve downloaded the setup file yesterday twice, from 2 diferents links and when i try to run the setup file (.exe) to instal the game it shows the screen to choose the language for 1 sec and than close it. Does anyone knows what the problem can be?

I`m running in a Windows XP Professional SP3

I'm out of suggestions I'm afraid. Do you have laptop you can try to install it on, or another computer, then just copy the GSC folder back over. I couldn't get the installer to work on our webserver either, which is very strange as the installer is inno setup and we've used it in the past and never had any problems.

So, that was exactly what I tryed after some reaaly good thinking. I installed the game in my pendrive in another computer (with, by the way has the same configuration and same system) and just pasted the forder game to my pc. I worked fine. Hope I don't need another computer everytime I need to install, but that was my solution. Thanks for your help.

I have exactly the same problem!!! I have download it twice as Renato said but I still have the same problem. I´m running in win 7. Tryed to run as adm but the problem persists. Now I´m gonna try to do the same as Renato, but even it works you shoud do somethig.

I have Win7 with 32 bit. 4 Gig and a multicore Athlon 2 CPU. If i start the setup file the whole system slow down and i see instead of the mouse cursor the "sandclock". But the setup isn't starting. I wait 60 minutes and nothing happened. There come no error screen or anything else. If there is no solution i must say goodbye to your Sim. There is the same with a new downloading setup file.

I have Win7 with 32 bit. 4 Gig and a multicore Athlon 2 CPU. If i start the setup file the whole system slow down and i see instead of the mouse cursor the "sandclock". But the setup isn't starting. I wait 60 minutes and nothing happened. There come no error screen or anything else. If there is no solution i must say goodbye to your Sim. There is the same with a new downloading setup file.

My problem is solved. The prob was the Microsoft Security Essentials. So i deactivate the Essentials, download and install the file. After that i activate the Essentials and all work fine.
So i can say hello to the sim.:)

I have W7 with 64 bits. I cant get setup.exe works (I run as administrator)... (A message appears :"The setup files are corrupted. Please, obtain a new copy of the program"). I tryed a second download and the same message appears..Whats up? I buy a lot of games like yours and I never had any problem (LFS, NETKAR PRO, ...) when installing. I only have AVAST ANTIVIRUS, but when disabled for trying it installing the same message appears againg. I was waiting for GAME STOCK CAR and what a lot of people have is an error from the setup.exe file. I think Reiza Studios should do sth to fix this issue ;)

What should I do

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%