The Ring Challenger Skin for McLaren P1

Skins The Ring Challenger Skin for McLaren P1 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I believe the official car color was Supernova Silver
Thank you for the reminder, my friend. I agree with you that the car paint is named Supernova Silver. And it is a good name for sure. But please let me explain my point of view on naming the skin. The reason I didn't choose the official name for it is not only I didn't research it (yes, my bad), but also I made the rim paint, driver suit, crew suit and even driver name fully customized to fit the day they challenged the ring. So I named it "The Ring Challenger", expecting it might bring some sense of ritual when driving the car in Nürburgring.
Therefore, I really appreciate your attentive research and kind reminder, but I still hope my explanation could build a shared sensation between you and me the sim racers which you might agree with.

Best Regards,

playwithwind

Thank you for the reminder, my friend. I agree with you that the car paint is named Supernova Silver. And it is a good name for sure. But please let me explain my point of view on naming the skin. The reason I didn't choose the official name for it is not only I didn't research it (yes, my bad), but also I made the rim paint, driver suit, crew suit and even driver name fully customized to fit the day they challenged the ring. So I named it "The Ring Challenger", expecting it might bring some sense of ritual when driving the car in Nürburgring.
Therefore, I really appreciate your attentive research and kind reminder, but I still hope my explanation could build a shared sensation between you and me the sim racers which you might agree with.

Best Regards,

playwithwind
Play, I'm sorry if I insinuated that your name was wrong! By far, no! I just thought I'd share because I didn't know if you know the official press data...I released a mega paint pack for the P1, found out Supernova was probably the official color, still not sure, but what I've read seems to point to that color...although the P1 has so many silver colors. It makes sense to call it Ring Challanger because the whole car is a package, not just the paint :)

Play, I'm sorry if I insinuated that your name was wrong! By far, no! I just thought I'd share because I didn't know if you know the official press data...I released a mega paint pack for the P1, found out Supernova was probably the official color, still not sure, but what I've read seems to point to that color...although the P1 has so many silver colors. It makes sense to call it Ring Challanger because the whole car is a package, not just the paint :)
I'm very glad you shared your knowledge with me, and no problem with the paltry misapprehension. I'm sorry that I missed your beautiful collections. And guess what I've found? Your Supernova Silver 12C! I knew you have an expertise on GT series painting, especially Mecedes before. But your road car collections impressed me and clearly told me you are pretty much more than that! Keep up the great work my friend : )

Best Regards,

playwithwind

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%