Released THE RIDGE MOTORSPORT - Shelton, Wa

best thing for getting the Ai going well is to look at the real videos of the track of racers. look at there lines they do. and try to replicated that way.don't know if the track has live events yet. but prety much most do. even if it a amateur race the Race lines would be similiar

There is a small problem with the Start Finish timing object. It should cross the pitlane, otherwise it will not count the lap while pitting.

2cxd75.jpg

Thanks for the report. I'll see what I can do to fix and re-upload. Maybe tweak a little more while I'm in there.
The xtimer.gmt should be looking like the example i uploaded below. When the start/finish timer does not cross the pitlane, every car that goes through the pit will not get its lap counted.
For instance: You are in a race situation. You are in lap 30 and you are behind another car. You go to your pitstall to get fuel and tires. When you exit the pit lane, you are still in lap 30, while the car you were trailing is in lap 31. He went through that timer gate. You were not.

Attachments

• ridge.jpg
    ridge.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 325

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%