The REIZA Studios Forum echo chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be aware, if you dare come up with some uncomfortable questions, or if you complain about changes they come up with, most likely, your post will be deleted(without any explanation) or even, you will get banned.
If you bought the game early on, they call you a REIZA Backer, if you bought the game later on, you will be consider as a costumer, who is welcome to buy the game and all DLC, but dont expect to get access to all of the content of the game(beta-testing), as you are somehow not a REIZA Backer.
The sucess of this game speaks for it self. On a average saturday night, you will find no more then 40 people competing in the open lobby on 10 different servers. Obvious bugs will remain in the game for years, or will simply be ignored.This is a direct result of the politics, REIZA choosed to apply.
This post will most likely be deleted, or i will get banned, as it will probably not be approved by REIZAs ministry of truth. And dont come up with some shallow reasons on why the post was deleted, as simply pointing out the fact of unfinished and broken DLC leads to the post being deleted, as i experienced it myself very early on.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I don’t think many have this sim as their primary sim, for me it’s more of a dabble every so often to see how it’s getting on. It’s a long slow burn to get to where they want it.
Public lobbies are only half the story. Try some league racing.

Can you explain in what way it's an echo chamber, I can see plenty of criticism on a whole range of issues on their forums.
in my humble opinion, if a post like the one i made leads to a ban, it is proving my point and not yours. But i am glad you share your thoughts here. I can deal with it and have no problem with it.

Last edited:
Be aware, if you dare come up with some uncomfortable questions, or if you complain about changes they come up with, most likely, your post will be deleted(without any explanation) or even, you will get banned.
If you bought the game early on, they call you a REIZA Backer, if you bought the game later on, you will be consider as a costumer, who is welcome to buy the game and all DLC, but dont expect to get access to all of the content of the game(beta-testing), as you are somehow not a REIZA Backer.
The sucess of this game speaks for it self. On a average saturday night, you will find no more then 40 people competing in the open lobby on 10 different servers. Obvious bugs will remain in the game for years, or will simply be ignored.This is a direct result of the politics, REIZA choosed to apply.
This post will most likely be deleted, or i will get banned, as it will probably not be approved by REIZAs ministry of truth. And dont come up with some shallow reasons on why the post was deleted, as simply pointing out the fact of unfinished and broken DLC leads to the post being deleted, as i experienced it myself very early on.

Good luck!
Some facts:

-Reiza needed / wanted funding at the start of the project
-They sold beta access to the enthusiastic supporters that wanted to pay a premium to get in at the start
-(By definition, those backers must have some degree of faith in Reiza)

-You turn up and demand access to the beta forum and (surprisingly) don't get it
-You then start calling everyone that is a beta backer a 'fanboy', because you can't get free access to a product they paid for
-You make general, pointless derogatory remarks about aspects of the game ('it's crap') and other forum members ('fraud' / 'fanboy')

And you think because of this behaviour, the dev's should drop what they are doing to fix your specific (quite niche) issues?

Hmmm, I think I see where your problem lies...

Oh, btw, within the beta forum, apart from all the hot chicks and naked dev photos, there is plenty of constructive criticism. But I guess you'll never know....

Last edited:
Some facts:

-Reiza needed / wanted funding at the start of the project
-They sold beta access to the enthusiastic supporters that wanted to pay a premium to get in at the start
-(By definition, those backers must have some degree of faith in Reiza)

-You turn up and demand access to the beta forum and (surprisingly) don't get it
-You then start calling everyone that is a beta backer a 'fanboy', because you can't get free access to a product they paid for
-You make general, pointless derogatory remarks about aspects of the game ('it's crap') and other forum members ('fraud' / 'fanboy')

And you think because of this behaviour, the dev's should drop what they are doing to fix your specific (quite niche) issues?

Hmmm, I think I see where your problem lies...

Oh, btw, within the beta forum, apart from all the hot chicks and naked dev photos, there is plenty of constructive criticism. But I guess you'll never know....
Contrary to you, i always stick to the truth. I never demanded access to the beta forum, i am not sharing my time with some fanboys testing something, they dont understand in its core. The question was, why not everyone has access to the beta-testing and the beta- forum. I guess this is to much for your bright mind to understand:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years