F1 2011 The reason i joined this forum

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
The reason i joined this forum was that i was in the hope of finding some eggsboxers (love that : ) to race with, maybe a league or events or even just race casually with people who won't use me as a brake. I race with some friends occasionally online but i have far fewer friends on F1 than on any other game.

F1 online is on the whole a **** experience and has the worst 'community' i've ever come across in all my years gaming online on xbox, everyone hates eachother! More so than on any other racing game i've played, a genre which i find generally breeds hatred as you can f**k with people when racing in a way you cannot in any other type of game, team killing and the like can be sorted on most shooters, but when racing online getting rammed deliberately by pricks or even unintentionally buy noobs is a given on nearly every race unless you get away well.

So anyone racers out there who want to play, look me up, my gamer tag is right there :)

If you want to race with Xbox drivers on RD you need to get an RD license and sign up to club races on the Club Page.
There are several races each week in our active Xbox community.
Racing here is clean and respectful and controlled by a license that you can lose if not driving so.
We have some of the fastest guys online.

As regards the negatives you have expressed you may want to give more of what you seek buddy.

I'll be your friend if you re-read your own and apologise for that.

Firstly, you threw your toys out of the pram because i posted a link to one of the best race driving guides ever written, on your driving guide post, you're not a real racer mate (i presume with all possible certainty) you didn't need to get all precious there did you boy.

I posted an OPINION on my preferred but sadly omitted driving view, got trolled.

A misguided fool posted about having downloaded a game and got absolutely savaged and threatened! i was the only person that tried to defend him and diffuse the situation and make him feel more welcome.

This very post was polite and welcoming, and you took an opportunity to have a backhanded swipe at me.

Apologise please and end this.

P.s. i already found it thanks.

@Deadmeat: Dude, chill out
I'll be your friend if you re-read your own and apologise for that.
no need for him to apologize since you've insulted him(see below)
Firstly, you threw your toys out of the pram because i posted a link to one of the best race driving guides ever written, on your driving guide post, you're not a real racer mate (i presume with all possible certainty) you didn't need to get all precious there did you boy.
no need for you to add insult to injury now is there?
I posted an OPINION on my preferred but sadly omitted driving view, got trolled.
Uh, don't see where you got trolled
P.s. i already found it thanks.
yea it was right in front of you, what you wanted a reply with a link to the exact page?
As regards the negatives you have expressed you may want to give more of what you seek buddy.
What he meant was do unto others as you'd have them do to you.

Welcome to RaceDepartment, glad to have you here but we expect you to be polite. is that too much to ask?

I know this is between you two, but I just had to put in my $0.02

Dead Meat.

Whereas I have asked you a direct question such as " what is your point" re the book. (despite you referring it as "throwing my toys out of the pram")
or
Politely disagreed with your view on the post about cockpit and given reasons.
or asked you to "give that which you seek". Which means exactly what the post above indicates by glight.

You on the otherhand have quickly descended into very personal insults about my not being " a real racer" whatever that means. If you mean that I have not competed in real race cars on real tracks with transponders timing and podiums at stake then you are wrong by the way.

I made the give "that which you seek" reference due to the overabundance of swearing ("sh.t experience, f**k with people, by pricks" ) judgements (worst 'community') , and ridicule of other "Noobs",
It made me feel that there was a general lack of respect shown by you to others.

When I added that to your "don't even try to tell me (mitigating reasons) for the cockpit view as I have already thought about them all but cant be bothered writing them down attitude.

To that I added that you chose the thread about a 15,000 word 45 page guide I wrote and 4,000 ppl or more have downloaded and has been translated into 5 languagesn to just write "hey check this book out" without futher explanation.
My conclusion was that you were wriiting in a fairly agressive, selfish, arrogant critical manner and not very pleasantly at all.
Yet at the same time wanting to meet gentlemen racers to drive with.
That is why I wrote "give that which you seek"
If you can adjust your attitude a bit you will find this site excellent.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back