The RD RFactor 2 Community 2014 Awards Most Improved Driver

Dang now I don't want to vote for you as best virtual writer anymore :roflmao:
Well word is that O'Brundle is dusting off his brother's Tuxedo (Black Tie) and looking for his old acceptance speech after his award winning Nicki Lauda, Helmut Marko interview in readiness.
@Yuri Kasdorp
Mate you dont want to hear it. He drones on and on about the time he managed to come 10th racing against some Italian Sauro Cesetti somewhere (apparently runner up in the Go_Karting world titles 15 years ago).

Last edited:
First of all, thanks for the ones that voted for me, I didn't expect to be nominated for anything :D
A lot of steps I've made this year are because of this awesome community.
@Matej Lakota helped me get up to speed in rF2 for the Silverstone endurance race and I leaned a lot there. Then I met Matejs teacher @Miroslav Davidovic who made me really competitive, altough it took some time (I can drive the perfect GTE mod around Sebring blindfolded by now)
Then of lourse I have to thank @Aleksi Kivelä for pushing me in the VSC2 and getting us real close to the championship.
And I can't forget @David O'Reilly who showed me how to deal with some problems on track, line wise and setup wise (I still can't do it myself though). Funny reading that when he gave his setup to an ':alien:' he was 2 sec quicker instantly:thumbsup:

Before I forget, if I do win this reward I'm going to demand a raise @Daiman Patel. With this on my racing CV other teams interest will be big :cool:

I'm not get many votes :(

Started racing rF2 just this year: (click here)

And you guys still think i drive like ...:poop:... :cry:

;)
Gijs I think its because many of these guys:
a) havent seen you race as you are busy driving the server and the pace car in FR 3.5 League.
b) They didnt know you were a rookie in RF2
c) as you are staff and the RF2 server guy they expect you to be fast.

pmsl I voted for Yuri but Gijs needed some help. To be honest I don't really know who is the most improved driver and it was only the fact that Yuri told me he had only been racing for 9 months.

I started on the 25th Aug 2014 ....My 1st rFactor2 club race was on the 22nd Sept 2014 where we did the 370z @ palm beach by night. Im hooked now and attend as many races as I can.

The VWSR FR3.5 league has been a great learning curve and was battling for points in nearly every race, apart from the ones where we had the dodgy build issues. I said to my self I'd be happy if I could break into the top ten in the league which I achieved in the final round so overall, I was pretty chuffed. The help from the rFactor community has been great though so can thank you guys enough.

Next goal....podiums in 2015 :)

Last edited:
Damn @Gijs van Elderen only startingthis year, is that simracing or just rF2?

I started with Race07 2 years ago. I did some mini Friday's. I started rF2 Jan this year. But there was not much action in the rF2 RD club. So after some idea swapping with Rupe, @Dennis Coufal and @Daiman Patel . We restarted the rF2 club section.

Maybe as driver i didn't improved that much. (Pure talent, :whistling:)
But my knowledge about the game and rF2 community improved a lot. ;)

I started with Race07 2 years ago. I did some mini Friday's. I started rF2 Jan this year. But there was not much action in the rF2 RD club. So after some idea swapping with Rupe, @Dennis Coufal and @Daiman Patel . We restarted the rF2 club section.

Maybe as driver i didn't improved that much. (Pure talent, :whistling:)
But my knowledge about the game and rF2 community improved a lot. ;)
ah you're a natural :p
in all fairness though I didn't know you only started this year, ever since I've been in rF2 you've been doing the club races :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%