The RaceDepartment Podcast | Season 2, Episode 7 Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Your favourite virtual motorsport musings are back and ready to download - get your ears wrapped around Episode 7 of the RaceDepartment Podcast and spread some love!
  • Season 2, Episode 7 now available.
  • The RD podcast crew talk all things virtual motorsport.
  • We answer your questions!

The wait is over, the silence has broken, the opinions are many and the banter is high - RaceDepartment in Podcast form returns to your platform of choice and @Paul Glover @Davide Nativo, @Daniel Monteiro and @Paul Jeffrey get back behind the microphone to answer your many and varied sim racing questions.

Following a longer than usual break while we collectively enjoyed the fine summers weather (which was here all too briefly), we are back - and to celebrate our return to the airwaves of the internet, we've got a special episode in store as we try and semi-intelligently and moderately amusingly answer the many questions submitted by our RaceDepartment audience.

Get yourself a brew made, this is a long one...

As always, thank you to @RasmusP for audio editing - much appreciated sir!

To help you access the various locations of this latest podcast, you can check out the useful list below of just some of the places you can listen to and download the new episode. Of course, if you missed the RD Podcast excitement last time out, you can still catch up with all our broadcasts too…

Podcast Links:

Please do feel free to leave us a review on your podcast service - help spread the word!

Do you have any special requests for future episodes? Do you want to share your thoughts, comments and feedback on what direction the show could take going forward? Please do let us know in the comments section, and at the RD Podcast sub forum location.

Podcast Out Now.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! You slackers pulled your fingers out and went back to work! :sneaky:

Jokes, thanks guys, not only for another terrific podcast but also for answering our questions.
Only managed to get through the first 30 mins but looking forward to the rest on the drive home tonight after work.

Thanks again guys, really appreciate the effort.

Yep, we are slackers alright! Honestly though, in the sim racing world it's hard to come up with topics and each week it's game updates in the news. So taking a break gives us the opportunity to store some good content.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed hearing you guys chat sim racing again :thumbsup:

Important to say congrats to Paul J on the new job! A relief I’m sure, in these troubling times!

This pod has mad me realise that I don’t put enough time aside for online racing. I’ve done one online race with ACC with the RD community since becoming a member and that really isn’t on. Expect to see a back of the pack green Ferrari on track some time soon guys.

Thanks again for your efforts in producing this pod! I always enjoy it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%