The RaceDepartment Podcast | Season 2, Episode 6 Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Welcome to a slightly delayed but highly awesome new episode of the RaceDepartment Podcast!
  • Episode 6 available on all Podcast platforms and RD YouTube.
  • The team discuss sim racing, new content and Grand Prix happenings.
  • Paul Glover, Davide Nativo and Paul Jeffrey bring you slightly bizarre banter and keep you (hopefully) entertained.

It's been a while since our last 'traditional' podcast release, having taken a bit of a break whilst we concentrated on SRO E-Sport GT Series specific content - and during our absence, quite a lot of stuff has been happening in our favourite virtual motorsport hobby.

We've had content, we've had new game announcements, we've been live in new and exciting virtual cars, real motorsport has kicked back up again and now we get to talk about it and argue amongst ourselves for the benefit of our wonderful podcast listeners!

We are without Daniel Monteiro for this episode, so let's see if the three amigos of Paul Glover, Davide Nativo and Paul Jeffrey can keep the audio boat afloat over the next hour and a half of random ramblings...

To help you access the various locations of this latest podcast, you can check out the useful list below of just some of the places you can listen to and download the new episode. Of course, if you missed the RD Podcast excitement last time out, you can still catch up with all our broadcasts too…

Podcast Links:

Please do feel free to leave us a review on your podcast service - help spread the word!

Do you have any special requests for future episodes? Do you want to share your thoughts, comments and feedback on what direction the show could take going forward? Please do let us know in the comments section, and at the RD Podcast sub forum location.

As always, our thanks to @RasmusP for his audio editing goodness.

Podcast Out Now s2e6 MODIFIED.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Paul Glover its,
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool my twice, shame on me :thumbsup:

Loving the podcast guys. Always do.
Got to agree with the Arcade vs Sim for PC3 too.
I too was born out of Sega Rally, Daytona, PGR games and now I'm loving the extra realism of rF2 and ACC.
Saying that, F1 2020 is actually incredibly good now. Feels amazing on a DS3, (CSW v1 motors gone...), so I'm really looking forward to trying it with my wheel once repaired.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 69 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%