The RaceDepartment Podcast | S2, E2 Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Season 2, episode 2 of the RaceDepartment podcast is now available to download.

With the world in turmoil thanks to COVID-19 and all the social issues that has caused, our RaceDepartment podcast team of @Paul Glover, @Davide Nativo, @Daniel Monteiro and @Paul Jeffrey have spent a little longer in the virtual podcast studio this time - bringing you the latest news, opinions and discussions from the worlds of real and virtual motorsport happenings.

In this episode we take a look at the new Automobilista 2 beta development, talk about Formula One's 'Drive to Survive' second season, chew the fat over the new F1 management game that has been announced, talk about our preferences between single category simulation and those that cover a wide variety of content, and plenty more besides...

To help you access the various locations of this latest podcast, you can check out the useful list below of just some of the places you can listen to and download the new episode. Of course, if you missed the RD Podcast excitement last time out, you can still catch up with all our broadcasts too…

Podcast Links:

Please do feel free to leave us a review on your podcast service of choice - help spread the word!

Do you have any special requests for future episodes? Do you want to share your thoughts, comments and feedback on what direction the show could take going forward? Please do let us know in the comments section, and at the RD Podcast sub forum location.

As always, our thanks to @RasmusP for his audio editing goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean the virus? Or what is it that you mean exactly? :D I know our podcasts can get long and sometimes even I lose track of some topics :whistling::roflmao:
When you finish quali in pC2 and the big button in the middle where you expect to find proceed or race you quickly click at it to find that (surprise) you just clicked return to race central (= quit) and miss the race. I am interested to know if other people fell for it many times like me?

I might be being special, but where does one sign up for the ACC races? I'm now a fully fledged Premium Member! I'd love to have a go. I don't have high hopes for a good finish though.

When you finish quali in pC2 and the big button in the middle where you expect to find proceed or race you quickly click at it to find that (surprise) you just clicked return to race central (= quit) and miss the race. I am interested to know if other people fell for it many times like me?

Aha, it did happen to me a couple of times I guess :roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing