The RaceDepartment Podcast (S1, E14)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Podcast Out Now 14.jpg

Welcome to the 14th episode of the RaceDepartment Podcast - available now.

This week our cheeky chappy host Mr. @Paul Glover hosts our 14th episode of the RaceDepartment Podcast. Joining up with the 'other' Paul, Davide Nativo, Joseph Wright and Paul Jeffrey spend some time talking about a range of topics from the recent happenings in the world of real and virtual.

Discussions this week include the tragic passing of Formula 2 racer Anthonie Hubert at Spa, the state of safety in modern motorsports, the recent Sim Racing Expo and SRO E-Sport GT Series, all things rFactor 2, what's been happening with iRacing of late, the new WRC 8 videogame, and what seems like an endless supply of ridiculous banter...

As always, a big thank you to @RasmusP for his awesome audio editing skills!

To help you access the various locations of this latest podcast, you can check out the useful list below of just some of the places you can listen to and download the new episode. Of course, if you missed the RD Podcast excitement last time out, you can still catch up with all out broadcasts too…

Podcast Links:
Do you have any special requests for future episodes? Do you want to share your thoughts, comments and feedback on what direction the show could take going forward? Please do let us know in the comments section, and at the RD Podcast sub forum location.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Very good podcast chaps, thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Does anyone know where to leave reviews in Pocket Casts? I've looked but can't seem to find out where, thanks.

Same over here in Denmark.. Heard all of the podcasts and love them.. like that is serious (sim-racing news) but not that serious that you can't laugh, joke or talk about something completely different for 20 minutes ;) can't seem to find anywhere on the Google podcast to leave a review...

Thanks for a wonderful podcast, it brings me joy and makes me wish that my days were 26-27 hours long so I could race 2-3 a day instead of maybe 2-3 a week when lucky..

-T

Same over here in Denmark.. Heard all of the podcasts and love them.. like that is serious (sim-racing news) but not that serious that you can't laugh, joke or talk about something completely different for 20 minutes ;) can't seem to find anywhere on the Google podcast to leave a review...

Thanks for a wonderful podcast, it brings me joy and makes me wish that my days were 26-27 hours long so I could race 2-3 a day instead of maybe 2-3 a week when lucky..

-T

Thanks for the lovely comments, pleased to know that you are enjoying the podcast. We enjoy making it.

I don’t think Google podcasts supports reviews, which I am surprised about. Thanks for trying :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%