The problem with connecting to the asphalt shoulder

Hi, I have a problem with mapping a nice way, in fact places where the road joins the shoulder. I mean, to come upon the sand on the asphalt, gravel, etc.. I can reshape the way to add the trenches, but I can not make such a merger as this film, in this tour:

Is there a special texture, or some magical way that the asphalt did not change in the grass and the shoulder in perfect line?
Help friends:)

There is no special way, there is/was/maybe/couldbe the option to blend with btb v0.9 but atm there is nothing in place with he current btb. There are 3 things you can do,,,
1. extend the width of the road to include the shoulder, make a blended texture half road half dirt. You will have 3 textures, the road, the blended road/dirt texture and the dirt one. Then use the cross section tool to place the textures on the mesh.
2. Use walls and do a similar thing to the road.
3. Use an external 3d editing program and remap the texture on the terrain.

1. extend the width of the road to include the shoulder, make a blended texture half road half dirt. You will have 3 textures, the road, the blended road/dirt texture and the dirt one. Then use the cross section tool to place the textures on the mesh.

i did it this way. was the most intuitive i though, and the esiest for me with no real computer skills...

see vid, here. poor qual, but you get the idea, the edge blends away mostly pretty well

cheers
ed

You can try this methos:
screenshot058c.jpg

screenshot059c.jpg

screenshot060b.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%