The Presidency Of Barack H Obama : Fall Of The Republic

What are you thinking of it ?

I think its a good documentation showing very good, with a lot of facts, how much bull**** politician are talking nowadays

You see all the promises he made before and the hard facts after he was elected LOOOL

Obama just a puppet ? But who is then the puppet player ?

it was clear what he could do or had to do with the bullcrap GWB has left for him
so i think no he does pretty well but politicans at all specialy our germans need to get
shoot to the moon without a can of air

there has been many of this type of documentary that all it does is confuse you. (same as the true meaning of 9/11, etc...it gets to a point that of madness)
all i think Obama might be doing a good job, but has many many road blocks in front of him (Democrats stopping certain bills etc).

But in the end politics will be politics, a lot of talk and no actions

but politicans at all specialy our germans need to get
shoot to the moon without a can of air

Can we send the italians ones too on that trip ? lol we have a mafioso on the top controlling 90% of the media

thats easy its the "illuminati" :smile:

The banksters in my eyes hehe
If you controll the money you controll all, because you can simply hire politicians ^^

The german version of the doku went online on YouTube a few days ago and its very interesting that YouTube is faking the views count and the rating count ^^

Berlusconi ?? for sure for him we have a extra space :) if i see tv news i barly can belife he is still in charge down in italy
but oh well he probaly is realy a mafiosi no way he could stick on the top that long without beeing one

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%