Resource icon

Tracks The Old School Ring 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Snarf7 submitted a new resource:

The Old School Ring - A road course situated in the 70th's, so very dangerous as they were in that time.

The old School Ring

This is a fictive road track somewhere in the middle of Holland.
A tack like they used to be in the 70th's, dangerous!
It had fast and slow corners; a number of chicanes en a little different in heights.

A made it specially for the Super Touringcar- and eSR Classic Trophy Mods, but other will do too!

Tested it for over 400 rounds so there should be no bugs.

Credits:

BTB
All the guys who made the X-Packs

Have fun!

Frans Rosenberg / Jim Clark

Read more about this resource...

Snarf7 updated The Old School Ring with a new update entry:

The Olde School Ring

Update in the Version 2.0:
* Changed all the trees for better framerate en look
* You can't drive through the Guardrail near the pits anymore
* Looked at several kerbs in corners
* Changed the driveline in one of the chicanes

===

This is a fictive road track somewhere in the middle of Holland.
A tack like they used to be in the 70th's, dangerous!
It had fast and slow corners; a number of chicanes en a little different in heights.

A made it specially for the Super Touringcar- and eSR...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That would be awesome. OK. So here we go and there even three requests now:

- Imola '94: The AI cars slow down right after the Pitlane-Exit, must be sth. wrong on the track imo.

-Monaco 2011: The entry of the tunnel is totally messed up, very bumpy, maybe that can be fixed, flatened!?

- There are two tracks of classic Monza. If they would be merged together it would be the ultimate classic track, i.e. adding the banked curves to the old circuit. Tryout and you will see what I mean. One track has a very nice vintage look and layout but no banked track added. The other one is way too modern layout but has the special classic part. So that would be amazing to finally have the old circuit in complete perfection. You really should publish the things afterwards, sure many will like it. Thx so much if you can assist! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zz64a5qqtig5kal/Monza.70s.v2.0.GTR2.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wro8f4um5kevhv0/Monza10K.7z/file

That would be awesome. OK. So here we go and there even three requests now:

- Imola '94: The AI cars slow down right after the Pitlane-Exit, must be sth. wrong on the track imo.

-Monaco 2011: The entry of the tunnel is totally messed up, very bumpy, maybe that can be fixed, flatened!?

- There are two tracks of classic Monza. If they would be merged together it would be the ultimate classic track, i.e. adding the banked curves to the old circuit. Tryout and you will see what I mean. One track has a very nice vintage look and layout but no banked track added. The other one is way too modern layout but has the special classic part. So that would be amazing to finally have the old circuit in complete perfection. You really should publish the things afterwards, sure many will like it. Thx so much if you can assist! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zz64a5qqtig5kal/Monza.70s.v2.0.GTR2.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wro8f4um5kevhv0/Monza10K.7z/file

Hi there,
I wouild like to do that for you, but the problem is, what I said, that I only can work with Bobs Track Builder, so I can not open this files with this programm, Sadly I can not work with 3dSimed...

Sorry for that, But maybe someone else can!

Greetings, Frans

What do you mean by that!? You cannot edit a track with Trackbuilder!? And you don't have 3dSImED or that you cannot use it!? If you don't have it I can upload it too. What I don't have is Trackbuilder though. Oh dear..who can solve these things - nobody out there!? :-(.

[QUOTE = "TheBigHase, post: 3253676, lid: 287595"]
Wat bedoel je daarmee!? Je kunt een track niet bewerken met Trackbuilder !? En je hebt geen 3dSImED of dat je het niet kunt gebruiken !? Als je het niet hebt, kan ik het ook uploaden. Wat ik echter niet heb, is Trackbuilder. Oh jee .. wie kan deze dingen oplossen - niemand daarbuiten !? :-(.
[/CITAAT]
Yes, I have it but can not work with it, sorry. Maybe smebody else???

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 81 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 112 13.4%