The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

Went to an interview with VW earlier today, and found the Walter P Chrysler museum was basically kitty corner, of course it was closed, and raining, but that didn't stop me from getting a picture lol. :p
IMG_20161026_164718990.jpg

Last edited:
So recently both my sister's got new cars. Sister closest to me in age got a new Ford Escape (Ford Kuga to people across the pond), and my oldest sister got a new to her Dodge Grand Caravan.

Not to be left out, I have been looking at another car (I drive about 60 miles to and from work every day and my PT gets at best 23mpg), and this past Saturday I found the car. a 2014 Ford Fiesta SE, stick shift, 1.6l 4 cylinder.
IMG_20170826_152307454_HDR.jpg

It's summer here in Brazil.
I've taken some time to take care of my health as well, but about my brain's health. LOL
I've been working non-stop for 4 years without any kind of vacation. This is my first one.
I started taking pictures and it's been a passion and therapy for me.
(But can't do much with my Xiaomi Mi 6 LOL I gotta buy a DSLR)
Just some pictures of Rio for you, guys:

Miss Ya.
v8y7Sgt.jpg

kefmai6.jpg
UFmEttW.jpg
MVxNkiL.jpg
CRBvgPO.jpg
PxcumjB.jpg

Last edited:
Hello. Can someone explain how i can change sky textures for tracks ?

I see this topic: Ad sky to track
It will vary by track but simply you change the texture mapped to the sky. (I think usually its called something along the lines of sky.tga). Alternately you can also change out the entire skybox (along with its texture), this requires you making sure to change the name of the .dof file to the correct name, or changing the name in one of the .ini files in the track folder (can't remember off the top of my head which one).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%