The new physics in the FR90xx

I have been a bit hesitant to comment on the new physics - but on the FR90xx the cars have suddenly turned into something a lot more "floating" and also much more forgiving than before this upd.
Without joking these former pretty nimble and challenging cars have turned to something hovercraft-ish and sluggish.
Im not playing smart guy but this is too much "arcadish"(?) to my taste.
Yes its fun to be able to set laptimes 1-2 secs faster than before the upd - but if I wanted to drive a hovercraft I would rather buy a hovercraft game.

Am I the only one who can feel a difference?:sleep:

Same old paranoia song - so I will repeat my advice : Get some help :roflmao: :roflmao:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I think you both are not searching serious enough - because I can remember that at least 3 other posters in that thread quoted the full text several times. Because as all fanboys they couldnt accept that somebody criticised their fantastic Raceroom. So if you actually does search you will be able to find it:whistling:
I'm not a RRRE fanboy. More partial to AMS myself.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: you come across as a total cock. Cheers.

.. wouldn't be surprised at all of a fake tbh, given your general attitude.
Maybe I should report you 2 guys - because your personal attacks on me gets worse and worse.
While I to the contrary allways keep away saying something you havent said yourself.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: But as allways Im a friendly guy who often get some good entertainment when its obvious that people feel they need to get personal because they have no useable arguments. :whistling:

OK thanks for reporting back:thumbsup:
The only reason I didnt include the FFB things was because I didnt considered it relevant for the overall discussion - hehe and because I use a non-FFB wheel myself.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Check my new physics thread out - because here I give a kind of confession :whistling:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%