The New Huis has announced himself.

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
There is a bloke in the following thread who said he would win wihout any practice.
So if a team has the budget, and if you can find him (cue A-Team music).

His name is Pascal Herbig,

I will personally supply a €100 bonus if he simply manages a 5th place or better in WC. So added to his seemingly assured win fee it might just be the biggest payday ever seen in FSR.

Pascal your destiny awaits.

http://www.motorsport.com/sim-racing/news/formula-sim-racing-is-more-than-just-sim-racing/

we should do is, nothing, let him dream
Are you sure,
I was actually contemplating a little FSR PR activity across 4-5 sites saying something like
"Who is Pascal XXXX and is he the fastest Sim Racer on planet Earth"
Then the offer of the biggest ever sim racing payday for a P5-€200 plus the prize money.

Somewhat like a boxing promoter eg "you can run but you cant hide".
It could become news, "Punter from the sidelines gets a drive, why it wouldn't happen in real life"

The possible outcomes-he comes, he gets thrashed and eats his word's
-he comes he wins (yeah right)
-he hides

Is it too naughty?

Are you sure,
I was actually contemplating a little FSR PR activity across 4-5 sites saying something like
"Who is Pascal XXXX and is he the fastest Sim Racer on planet Earth"
Then the offer of the biggest ever sim racing payday for a P5-€200 plus the prize money.

Somewhat like a boxing promoter eg "you can run but you cant hide".
It could become news, "Punter from the sidelines gets a drive, why it wouldn't happen in real life"

The possible outcomes-he comes, he gets thrashed and eats his word's
-he comes he wins (yeah right)
-he hides

Is it too naughty?

Chill, just a troll.

I can't understand why you care so much.

I think its safe to say that I dont think she is there beause she can drive.
At least that girl who got sprayed with champagne isn't kidding anyone that she is just there as eye candy.

I don't mind seening her in Naked GP, should be my favorite team then.
And what about Bono Huis & Rob van Starkenborough during the 2nd half of the season?
its 90% sure at this moment just some budget details need to be sorted out as Huis requested a real life simulator and Rob demands fresh flowers at least once a week with a minimum of 25 tulips and 25 roses. So if you'd like to sponsor Naked GP and see this awesome driver line up in the near future please call to 0900-nakedgp

Morgan Freeman

Huis requested a real life simulator and Rob demands fresh flowers at least once a week with a minimum of 25 tulips and 25 roses.
Now this gets interesting. I know that real F1 teams use a simulator to simulate real F1. Is it possible to have a simulator that simulates a simulation?
Then the flowers thing, I thought it was mainly an ice skating thing wanting flowers after a performance? When did it creep into FSR, was it Kerkofs doing? he was a speed skater.
Or @Chris de Jong is it a Dutch thing? are you tring to stimulate greater flower exports?

Now this gets interesting. I know that real F1 teams use a simulator to simulate real F1. Is it possible to have a simulator that simulates a simulation?
Then the flowers thing, I thought it was mainly an ice skating thing wanting flowers after a performance? When did it creep into FSR, was it Kerkofs doing? he was a speed skater.
Or @Chris de Jong is it a Dutch thing? are you tring to stimulate greater flower exports?
I deeply encourage your interest!
Let me answer out of a drivers point of view for Rob: He is a man surrounded by thousands and thousands of flowers everyday and he often works 170 hours in 14 days because his love for flowers is that deep but not as deep as my respect for a man working 170 hours in 14 days.
In terms of the simulator that will simulate an f1 simulator let me just say that with a legend like Bono nothing is simple, i hope that is answering your question.

If i answer out of a team principal perspective then the answer is simple: I like turtles!

cu all after the summer!

Bruce Springsteen
Team principal
Naked GP

Someone told me that they heard Martin O'Brundle say over coffee and cakes at Sepang in the paddock that the standard is so high now in FSR that Huis might struggle to podium. Any comments?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.1%