Cars The Need For Speed

A3DR

1000RPM
Premium
This is my little tribute to your TNFS-Mod. Not as high quality as the Cinematic Chase above (because how crazy freaking awesome is that video!), also it's in german but I hope you like it :)

Love it! being in german makes it more true to the original presentation, I don't understand japanese either, so it works! :D

Exactly this was one of the videos I used as template for graphics and cameras. Also the Tiago Lima Tsukuba version includes some of the Best Motoring camera angles so it was a no brainer to use this version. 4:3 ratio, reduced saturation and CSP's great motion blur did the rest

Last edited:
These installs still go thier erspective manufactures and dont show up in content manger as NFS GRp A etc for me? Any ideas why?

Mod installs correctly, same as all other mods, no issues, cars are present, available, working, however there is no group? There is some #TNFS which i can use in content manger to find them, but they dont show up under a manufactuer or group etc they go directly to ferarri etc? Any ideas?

A3DR

1000RPM
Premium
I forgot to put the "Group B" tag on them, but other than that I don't know about the other issues you have.
They all have the proper brands so I don't see any problems there.

Top Bottom