Cars The Need For Speed

Exactly this was one of the videos I used as template for graphics and cameras. Also the Tiago Lima Tsukuba version includes some of the Best Motoring camera angles so it was a no brainer to use this version. 4:3 ratio, reduced saturation and CSP's great motion blur did the rest

Last edited:
These installs still go thier erspective manufactures and dont show up in content manger as NFS GRp A etc for me? Any ideas why?

Mod installs correctly, same as all other mods, no issues, cars are present, available, working, however there is no group? There is some #TNFS which i can use in content manger to find them, but they dont show up under a manufactuer or group etc they go directly to ferarri etc? Any ideas?

I forgot to put the "Group B" tag on them, but other than that I don't know about the other issues you have.
They all have the proper brands so I don't see any problems there.

So, what could be the continuation to this? RX7 from 90s, police Mustang, Warrior PTO? Or background cars, traffic, cars in history menus lol? Or something new like another NFS, Test Drive and so on?

Tremendous cars, love to ride them through AC. But is it possible to make them functionally with sol mod to drive by night

I don't recall that they had any issues with driving at night, we're getting ready an update for Class A cars which will improve that a bit based on the latest CSP versions and all, but they worked just fine.

Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_ebisu_higashi_17-3-120-10-56-13.jpg

They've (And I, I guess) made like half a dozen cars already. I think a break is deserved.
I'll take a break from 3D when I'm dead. The only reason I don't spend more time on free stuff is because I'm busy doing commercial work. Would love to spend more time doing my own cars but for that I need to bring money in first :coffee:

I don't recall that they had any issues with driving at night, we're getting ready an update for Class A cars which will improve that a bit based on the latest CSP versions and all, but they worked just fine.

View attachment 356918

I'll take a break from 3D when I'm dead. The only reason I don't spend more time on free stuff is because I'm busy doing commercial work. Would love to spend more time doing my own cars but for that I need to bring money in first :coffee:
what track is that? Hoersma?

That's what I mean. We all use quite a lot of potential money and time to make these things. It's easy to forget it if you just sit there and consume the free content without sacrificing yourself.

what track is that? Hoersma?
Ebisu Higashi, one of my favorite testing grounds
Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ebisu_higashi_20-3-120-17-54-52.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline