The Most Dangerous F1 Driver

If you take all current drivers and include past history, Schumacher. Hands down.

Some say Senna was as bad, and I have certainly seen Senna take others out to try and make a pass, or to try and prevent a pass, but never has he gone back on track to kamikazi a championship rival after his car was already broken.

There have been lots of bad driving mistakes this year, but the biggest case of one driver intentionally putting another in a dangerous position, Schumacher on Barichello. Sure some of the guys this year have had some dangerous accidents, MS was dangerous with intent.

Kobayashi should be given credit for his timely passes. Very opportunistic driving. Was very clever as he knew that his overtakes in Suzuka was almost impossible to defend against as they all came so completely out of the blue.

I do wonder about MS sometimes. His defending against Rubens in Hungary was discusting. Now that was 'Dangerous'.

I believe that the most dangerous F1 driver was Takuma Sato....
I remember the crash where he was involved in the first laps of Monaco GP 2002....
And in the same season I remember that he was involved in other crash....
Another driver that I believe is more dangerous was Christian Fittipaldi, and Jos Verstappen

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back