The Mod Team

KS95

RACER Moderator
Hey guys!

The Mod Team mk2 is here :p Basically, the idea is to get people to take part in whatever way they can. We already have some WIP conversions from mk1 which need a bit of work, and so far 1 to convert for definite.

I also think we should have a go at our own creations, if we have modelers (I'm just a beginner!)

I think this is quite a good idea, so we can share the work and get new cars out there quicker :wink:

I want to get some roles assigned so we all know what we're doing and so we can make some nice cars :)

Current members:

• Cobra - Converter
  • Splashonda - Converter
  • KS95 (me :p) - Converter/modeler (possibly)
  • Harey - Modeler
  • FiftyOrange - Sound guy

There are a few others but I'm not really sure if they're still interested since RSC.

We're most definitely welcome to more members!

- KS95

I'm looking for 4.2 Jaguar XK sounds(the most recent model, and not the R). And if you find any Jag E-type owner capable of trashing his timeless machine, I would also like to have the sounds of that lol :p

EDIT: Found some Hemi sounds... or the perfect sinfony as you may call it :p

We're a team that creates Racer content. The work will be shared between us so the people are good at a certain aspect can work on that certain aspect of content.. which in theory produces some nice Racer content.

Sorry, I'm really bad at explaining things, hope that helps!

We're a team that creates Racer content. The work will be shared between us so the people are good at a certain aspect can work on that certain aspect of content.. which in theory produces some nice Racer content.

Sorry, I'm really bad at explaining things, hope that helps!
yeah thats it basically, but for a better idea. Cobra, Splashonda, or KS95 would convert a car. (or me and KS95 would model a car) and Fifty would make sounds for it.

by the way. I can do a good amount of car.ini work, as well as do some converting... and some texturing. lol

Hiya, I am on board, and would love to have some of hareys private collection...namely the trucks :)

I have models to convert, but i am not sure how to do it. I can use zmodler 1.07.....and I can do .ini tweaks and shader stuff. If I can I would love to share my GTAVC cars, and if anyone can assist it'll get some Racer users attention. For example the GT-500KR Mustang, and I have a Falcon sedan, several pickup trucks.
So KS95, let me know what you want me to do, and I'll give it a try!

Hiya, I am on board, and would love to have some of hareys private collection...namely the trucks :)

bahaha, I knew you'd go after those things first. I'm going to change the F-350 up a bit though, go from the quad cab to the extended cab. and I'll bake as much of the truck as I can while I'm at it.

The Ranger, besides me wanting to make an interior for it, it just needs new textures for the tail lights (and I want to kind of remodel the wheels). but both the trucks are CG

and Cobra what year Falcon? and what picks up? any Fords? lol

there are several ford....lol! the Falcon is really a Ford Mercury Comet Caliente Sedan 1965-I was mistaken...after all i have had these cars for a year or more. I also have a Trailblazer, an "old crate" f-150, a stock f-150...and a few more. Mostly Mustangs, a 1966 GT500E,1971 Mach1, and a 2007 Shelby.

The Ranger, besides me wanting to make an interior for it, it just needs new textures for the tail lights

img

I meant the problem is that it's the wrong lights xD

Cobra, I've fiddled around with the sounds of your F150 and added some new samples, it sounds great now, just like the real thing :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 269 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 237 13.5%