The Mod Team

KS95

RACER Moderator
Hey guys!

The Mod Team mk2 is here :p Basically, the idea is to get people to take part in whatever way they can. We already have some WIP conversions from mk1 which need a bit of work, and so far 1 to convert for definite.

I also think we should have a go at our own creations, if we have modelers (I'm just a beginner!)

I think this is quite a good idea, so we can share the work and get new cars out there quicker :wink:

I want to get some roles assigned so we all know what we're doing and so we can make some nice cars :)

Current members:

• Cobra - Converter
  • Splashonda - Converter
  • KS95 (me :p) - Converter/modeler (possibly)
  • Harey - Modeler
  • FiftyOrange - Sound guy

There are a few others but I'm not really sure if they're still interested since RSC.

We're most definitely welcome to more members!

- KS95

well I found another Ranger, little older model though. (favorite body style personally). Amazing what you can find on google warehouse these days lol.
what do you guys think so far? lol
Ranger1.png

Ranger2.png

I was actually looking for some good models from the google warehouse, since I'm stuck using Blender..... and I hate Blender, I can't model in it or convert what I'd prefer too....

Anyway, yeah, looks like a good model ;)

I was actually looking for some good models from the google warehouse, since I'm stuck using Blender..... and I hate Blender, I can't model in it or convert what I'd prefer too....

Anyway, yeah, looks like a good model ;)
it better I spent like 5 hours on this thing already lol used to be two trucks, one had the bed but didnt really like the cab, one had the cab, and wheels, so I mixed and matched, they were the same year approximately. then i had to bake it and texture it. Next for the bake will probably be the Super Duty.

also before I forget to mention it, I'm getting my new 1.5 tb hdd and more memory tomorrow, hopefully. :cool:

wow, i like it! can i help with something in this older ranger?

here it was very famous with stronger V6 4.0L.
thanks, but I'll pass. and there's a reason why I asked for sounds for the 4.0l V6 and the 2.3l 4 cylinder (hint hint there)

YES!!
I love it LOVE it :D LOVE IT!!!!!!

can you tell I like it very very much!:tongue:

or would you presume that I love it?

I think you love it, can't tell for sure though. lol

@harey: Any news on the Ranger?....the one I love?-the truck, I mean you're a good guy and all, but I really love the truck...:tongue: (just kidding, but curious about the Ranger).

@AMGfan: Is the 2500HD truck available? The black 4 door one that is in the ""Trucks" thread?

@harey: Any news on the Ranger?....the one I love?-the truck, I mean you're a good guy and all, but I really love the truck...:tongue: (just kidding, but curious about the Ranger).
lol right now it does have a bit of a rolling issue, and its either, I can have it roll a bit at high speeds, but it will be stable at low speeds, or I can make it stable at high speeds, but it will be kind of jouncy and bouncy at low speeds. can't figure out what exactly is wrong either. (unless I'm missing something here)

Alrighty. This is 'The Faster Lane', but since we were never clear on the name.. I figured I'd use "The Mod Team" since I knew people would recognise it.

I still have Beni_C's model, although I never got round to doing anything to it.

I've got the Celica too, but nothing's changed since those photos (which have been deleted?) so.. it's still being textured in Zmod.

And the blog itself... well... I forgot about it around the time RSC went down xD

@harey: If you want I can have a look at her......:wink: I am good with .inis....:D

@AMGfan: Thanks! I sometimes have trouble downloading from there, but I hope I can.

@KS95: we can be whatever you want, The Mod Team, The Faster Lane, Gear Grinders....don't matter to me! I like being in "da club"...lol!:peace:

@harey: If you want I can have a look at her......:wink: I am good with .inis....:D

@KS95: we can be whatever you want, The Mod Team, The Faster Lane, Gear Grinders....don't matter to me! I like being in "da club"...lol!:peace:
Oh don't worry I've pretty much solved the problem lol (few more little tweak and it should be good) your just looking to your hands on her early lol.

lol Gear Grinders, I can only think of the episode of Family Guy "You know what really grinds my gears?" hah

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%