The Many-Faced Dash

Misc The Many-Faced Dash 1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.
Ok This could point to an issue with the JS file
Make sure you have the "TheManyFacedDash.js" file in your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\JavascriptExtensions folder
If it's there try to overwrite it with the one from the download, in case something bad happened to it.
And restart SimHub to make sure it's loaded.
Yes it works now. Thanks.

I have a 5" dash but im planning to buy a 4.3". Can it be used on the 4.3 ? Thanks in advance
Hi.
It depends on the type of device
Android, iOS device = yes (if not too old)
USBD480 = I think so. They definitly can display Dash Studio dashboards. But this one is heavier than most. I don't know if it would be an issue tbh
Nextion = no - Nextion need specific templates. They cannot run dash Studio dashboards
HDMI screen = yes

Now, it may be hard to read on such a small screen. I made this to run it on a 10" tablet in the first place.

Hey thanks for the dash its so cool. I only have one issue, i dont see the car logo i only see the simhub logo. Can i change that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 81
romainrob updated The Many-Faced Dash with a new update entry:

1.2.0 – Sounds + Logos + Performance + Plugin 2.0

FIRST SOME DISCLAIMERS:

- The dash now requires SimHub to 7.0.6 or more recent.

- This update goes in pair with the Many-Faced Dash 1.2.0 update.
If you have both installed, make sure to update them both as the dashboards share some files. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/universal-simhub-dash-for-iracing.25452/

- Please refer to the provided PDF DOCUMENTATION on HOW TO INSTALL/UPDATE. Things have changed a bit.

AND NOW THE GOOD STUFF ;)

- Since...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SimHub won't start properly if Romainrob.Checklist.dll is present in its folder.
It breaks SimHub's Dashboard studio (tab not present), and all your plugins gets grayed, thus I can't enable them.
It even won't close, I have to kill its process.

Can I just don't use it if I don't want the checklist or do I have to wait for an update ?

I did all the update steps (deleted the previous one and files noted in the PDF).

Hi!

You could simply delete the checklist.dll and hide the checklist by editing C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScriptsChecklist.ini as shown in the attached file

Still i'd like to understand the issue.
Is SimHub up to date? https://www.simhubdash.com/download-2/
Could you please zip and share your logs folder? C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs

Attachments

• Hide Checklist.JPG
    Hide Checklist.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 55
Hi!

You could simply delete the checklist.dll and hide the checklist by editing C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScriptsChecklist.ini as shown in the attached file

Still i'd like to understand the issue.
Is SimHub up to date? https://www.simhubdash.com/download-2/
Could you please zip and share your logs folder? C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs
That's what I did and all seam to work, deleted the dll and disabled the checklist in its setting file.

I'm using version 7.0.6, as the 7.0.7 only added F1 2020 support I did not update yet, I'm only using it with iRacing.

By the way I love the update to the extra iRacing data, I could edit a leaderboard dash to add licence colors and class colors, thanks !

I checked the logs and everytime SimHub failed to load properly the log is almost empty, only containing 5 lines and nothing else :

Code:
[2020-07-27 21:52:21,488] INFO - Starting SimHub v7.0.6 (build time : 01/06/2020 08:20:28)
[2020-07-27 21:52:21,495] INFO - Administrator privileges : True
[2020-07-27 21:52:21,498] INFO - OS version : Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19041.0, Windows 10.0.19041
[2020-07-27 21:52:21,498] INFO - License status : Licensed
[2020-07-27 21:52:21,498] INFO - Process priority : Normal

I can zip it if you want, but all failed launches look that way.

Ok. I guess we'll leave it at that for now. I'll see if I get similar reports.

I added a lot to the plugin so it can indeed feed a standing leaderboard now. General or class only.
I'll share an overlay pack including a leaderboard. Hopefully soon...
I'll also try to share some documentation on the plugin, like property names, types, default values, and update rates. Probably on the code channel of the SimHub Discord.

Thanks for the feedback :).

1.2.1 – Refuel Level Preview + Units tweaks

REUPLOAD - Last minute fix for the fuel to add in gallons

- Added refuel level preview to the fuel gauge (iRacing only).

View attachment 396516

- Fixed the pit speed limit when displayed in mph.

- Added mph compatibility to standing start assist display (0 to 60 mph and 0 to pit speed time).

- Changed the wind speed unit from m/s to kph/mph.

- Fixed the physical refuel button.

1.2.2 – ACC engine start animation - iRacing Fuel calculator rework - RPM LEDS / Delta bar toggle

- Added a tactile button to toggle between rpm LEDs and delta bar mode on the fly. Tap the car logo to toggle.
uzc5pQR.gif

- Added brand logos for the 2 new iRacing cars.

- Fixed some fuel calculation errors and fixed the fuel to add value when using gallons. (iRacing)

- Fixed the physical refuel button not working under some conditions. (iRacing)

- Fixed wind compass rotation direction. (iRacing)

- Added ACC engine start sequence

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back