The Many-Faced Dash

Misc The Many-Faced Dash 1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
romainrob submitted a new resource:

THE MANY-FACED DASH - A customizable SimHub dash for ACC and iRacing

!!! COME BACK IN A FEW MINUTES PLEASE !!!

THE MANY-FACED DASH

A customizable SimHub dash for ACC and iRacing​

Hi, here is a SimHub Dash Studio dashboard I made for Assetto Corsa Competizionne and iRacing. It is meant to be flexible enough to use with any car and highly customizable. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

For instructions about installing and using the dash, please extract the downloaded archive and refer to the provided “READ...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Hendra.
I made it 16:10 to fit the screen I use. I have no plan to change the resolution or ratio.
I'm afraid it would require to manually resize and move every component and remake all the textures. That's a massive task.

Merci, pour ton travail sur Dash et Shackers.
Si un jour tu pouvais faire un Dash avec les secteurs sur ACC, j'ai beau chercher c'est introuvable à ce demander si c'est possible.

Merci, pour ton travail sur Dash et Shackers.
Si un jour tu pouvais faire un Dash avec les secteurs sur ACC, j'ai beau chercher c'est introuvable à ce demander si c'est possible.
Bonjour Nada.
J’ai jeté un oeil et coté données c'est limité.
Pour faire qq chose d'intéressant il faudrait tracker les temps aux secteurs et les mettre de coté et les comparer.
Je passe mon tour…

Yes simhub is up to date. And the textures also not changing. The only think that i can change is from leds to delta bar.
Hi.
Ok This could point to an issue with the JS file
Make sure you have the "TheManyFacedDash.js" file in your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\JavascriptExtensions folder
If it's there try to overwrite it with the one from the download, in case something bad happened to it.
And restart SimHub to make sure it's loaded.

romainrob updated The Many-Faced Dash with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - Checklist + Oval mode + Mini relative and more

To Install/update instructions please refer to the page 4 of the READ ME PDF file.
Make sure to update SimHub
and keep an eye out for future SimHub updates.

- Added an optional checklist. It can be enabled and edited in the TheManyFacedDash.ini file.

- Added a “Load setup” blinking reminder. Visible for 20 sec after the session type changes.

- Added an oval mode for the main screen, including...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the new Dash, but unfortunately it doesn't start in either window mode or phone. I did everything as manual and i have the latest version of simHub. The new version of the Universal Dashboard works perfectly. I don't know what the problem might be. Maybe I did something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Sanya

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back