AC The Italian Job remake @ Seattle - Tuesday 18th January 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys,

Again thanks for joining. As I said here before, I had great fun in this race. In fact that much fun that I want to do this again in the near future (2 - 4 weeks) with a single class with the old Mini's. I would love to have a big grid then so I'd like to know if you with the new Mini's are willing to join with the old ones next time and further I want to ask you all to help me to promote this event to others in our community.
Count me in Han, while I really got on well with the new mini the old one is fun too and with everyone in the same car it will be awesome. Love this track too, never really got on with street circuits but this one is fun, even without the pits working.:thumbsup:

Guys,

Again thanks for joining. As I said here before, I had great fun in this race. In fact that much fun that I want to do this again in the near future (2 - 4 weeks) with a single class with the old Mini's. I would love to have a big grid then so I'd like to know if you with the new Mini's are willing to join with the old ones next time and further I want to ask you all to help me to promote this event to others in our community.

Mine had to be the latest minute drawback ever made, it was like.. 14 seconds before 20.00 o'clock. I tried to do some other laps in the afternoon but the car was sliding all over the place, and I couldn't find any pace or learn the track at all. Don't know why, most probably city track ae much less forgiving if you're not precise with the racing line, and I definitely ain't. It was very frustrating and I decided not to participate to focus on the Glen (though also in that case the results of my practice weren't that good).
I will try in the next days with the old Mini but I had a bad experience on Road Atlanta some time ago, when I ruined some other participants race because of my unskillfulness, I'll see if it's worth annoying you guys with my slow pace.

Mine had to be the latest minute drawback ever made, it was like.. 14 seconds before 20.00 o'clock. I tried to do some other laps in the afternoon but the car was sliding all over the place, and I couldn't find any pace or learn the track at all. Don't know why, most probably city track ae much less forgiving if you're not precise with the racing line, and I definitely ain't. It was very frustrating and I decided not to participate to focus on the Glen (though also in that case the results of my practice weren't that good).
I will try in the next days with the old Mini but I had a bad experience on Road Atlanta some time ago, when I ruined some other participants race because of my unskillfulness, I'll see if it's worth annoying you guys with my slow pace.
If you going to try it, I have some setup tips that made the car more driveable for me.

Guys,

I would join that even though the old mini is a handful.

What do you think of running the track in reverse? (i think it can run in reverse) imagine the challenge of going down those hill jumps instead of up!

I would join that even though the old mini is a handful.

What do you think of running the track in reverse? (i think it can run in reverse) imagine the challenge of going down those hill jumps instead of up!
Great idea! Thanks, Chris.
I already have a vision of blown up engines :roflmao: !

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit of the odd man out here being on US time :rolleyes:, but if this was run again with the classic minis maybe on a weekend? I'd definitely be there :):thumbsup:

Maybe a 2x30min sprint, reverse grid, or multiclass swapping w/transit vans like that other event (Can't steal the gold without doing surveillance first in your white van :laugh:)

Took some laps on the practice service and it was a lot of fun. Just hard for me personally to swing 2 midweek races as they happen at 2pm here and sometimes my job likes to schedule work during the work day (if you can you believe it!! :mad: :p :roflmao:)

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit of the odd man out here being on US time :rolleyes:, but if this was run again with the classic minis maybe on a weekend? I'd definitely be there :):thumbsup:

Maybe a 2x30min sprint, reverse grid, or reverse track to maximize door to door racing would be fun? (Or multiclass w/transit vans :laugh: like that other event)

Took some laps on the practice service and it was a lot of fun. Just hard for me personally to swing 2 midweek races as they happen at 2pm here and sometimes my job likes to schedule work during the work day (if you can you believe it!! :mad: :p :roflmao:)
Hi Robert,

I understand your problem. My problem is that if you have a wife, apparently you have to spend time with her :confused: . In the negotiations came out that I'm not allowed to simrace during the weekend apart from Sunday night:(.

What I can do for you, is to set up an event on S.GP but I will not attend/host it. No incidents reports to me also.
If you like this, please give me the following information:
  • What date/time do you want it?
  • Which track/cars?
  • Duration of the race,
  • Track conditions
  • Open or closed event? If closed I'll send you the password and participants will have to PM you for it.
Let me know what you want.

Disclaimer: For events that are unattended by a staff member RaceDepartment cannot be responsible for unrespectful and dirty behaviour during the event. Please no complaints to me or other staff.

Haha why can't life just be put on pause while we race ;)

And good to know! I might be able to swing a midweek race future (this week just had watkins glen too which I couldn't pass up / have to get over to practice now lol), but i'll keep that other option in mind too! No complaints from me so far though with your selections :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%