AC The Italian Job remake @ Seattle - Tuesday 18th January 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Markus,

Thank you for this information. Didn't try pitstops so I wasn't aware. I will check if a pitstop is needed for a 45 min race.
As for the Washington track: it isn't available on S.GP so I can't use it. But I will test it and maybe do a request for uploading it to S.GP. I can use some more city track so that would be nice.

I tried the Seattle track and a full tank with the new Mini lasted around 43 minutes. Is it possible to shorten the race?

Ok. Thanks. I will shorten it to 40 minutes.
Will you please register your real name in your RD account/account details? It's one of our rules.

I don't know if I'll be able to hop in for the quali, I'll take this as a "for fun" only (not that the Mazda races aren't, but this circuit I had very little time to practice on, and has some quite tricky parts! in the Wednesday races I always have some ambition :roflmao: )

I don't know if I'll be able to hop in for the quali, I'll take this as a "for fun" only (not that the Mazda races aren't, but this circuit I had very little time to practice on, and has some quite tricky parts! in the Wednesday races I always have some ambition :roflmao: )
It's indeed for fun. It's quite long so with about 10 participants plenty of room so please join if you're able to.

@HF2000 , great idea to use a city track! But this track sadly has two issues:
1: If you choose to drive through the pits, then the sim doesn't register your lap to be completed, so you're one lap behind everybody. Maybe make people aware about this.
2: It only supports 24 drivers (despite what's in the config file of the track), since it has only 24 pits.

BUT: There is another great city track on RD, also made by @Tyrone which doesn't have these issues: It's Washington DC Capitol Hill: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/washington-dc-capitol-hill.33864/
Maybe change track?
Actually Markus it's for our race a good thing that the lap doesn't count when driving through the pitlane. It could be faster to do so to prevent cheating...

Well that was not my day, but “Hey ho” on wards to the next event.
8944B1C6-9D78-4085-8582-FB3C7F8630E1.jpeg
Well done podiums, unlike me, for those that stayed on the track:roflmao::roflmao:

Didn't do great. I got a little to familiar with the wall and ended up facing the wrong way... Then i did it again. Still had fun!

On the sunny side i beat my pb by a tiny bit and i love the track. I had never even heard of it before.
That was a great combo that would have been funner (and messier) with more drivers.
Im still amazed at the skill i see in these races. Just fantastic!
Were anyone else's front tires wrecked by the end? Im thinking its a sign that im doing things wrong.

Mine definitely were. The last three laps or so I had to be reeeally gentle in the tighter corners. But luckily mine held until the end, so I got my first win! :)
Yes, well done Markus, it’s a great feeling to get your first win.
I had a good set up and was quick.........too quick at the downhill right-handers where I speared into the Armco on two occasions.
I had a good battle for second until Lauri went wide at T1 and we made contact on the exit. Thanks for waiting Lauri.
It looks like the old mini’s had a close battle, a pity there wasn’t more drivers, it would have been epic with a full grid.
So second for me was a fair result and happy with fastest lap.
Thanks for organising Han, really good fun despite the low numbers.

Guys,

Again thanks for joining. As I said here before, I had great fun in this race. In fact that much fun that I want to do this again in the near future (2 - 4 weeks) with a single class with the old Mini's. I would love to have a big grid then so I'd like to know if you with the new Mini's are willing to join with the old ones next time and further I want to ask you all to help me to promote this event to others in our community.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back