The iRacing Monster Poll

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
dcy0es.png

Hi everybody and welcome to The iRacing Monster Poll,

Please read this first before you start to vote.

We would like to create an overview of your favorite cars and tracks in iRacing. This is a multiple choice poll so you can select as many answers as you wish. Please take a few minutes of your time to go through the huge list of answers and mark your favorites.

The first part of the poll options are all available tracks and the second part lists all the available cars in the simulation

Thank you for your time. It will help us a lot!

PS: please motivate your choices in the thread below. Why do you prefer one car or track over the other?

Great idea! :)

For me, my fav cars are the C6R, Lotus 79, Riley and the two Mazda Mx5's. The Lotus is a supreme challenge but also like the other choices, a 'nice' drive. The C6R is a brutal but still manageable car (over the GT and Acura) and is huge fun. The Riley is just a good drive :) The Two mazda MX5's are superb fun and make for close and exciting racing.

Tracks are easy, Spa (of course) Lime Rock, Zandvoort (a great track), Watkins Glen and Mid Ohio :) Just my favourite iRacing and in general RL tracks that iRacing offers ;)

Like tracks like Barber, Daytona Road, Philip Island, Mid Ohio, Road Atlanta for simple reason that every season when I come back on those tracks I learn something new and pick up few tents, after driving whole week on one track with Mustang I am still not bored

Mustang is my favourite car cause it is never boring for me to drive it, even if it is just offline test drive, think I tried all tracks with it except ovals (roval I did of course, great fun)

Prefer longer races though like 45-120 minutes

Very much like tracks with elevation changes like Mosport, Mid-Ohio and VIR for example.
Not too fond of former airfields used as racing tracks like Silverstone or Sebring.

Don´t like any high downforce cars.
Skippy is probably my favourite car in the service, but I also enjoy the V8 Supercar, the Riley and the Miatas.

notice that in top 15 there are only road tracks! Hopefully iRacing.com will stop releasing these boring ovals and focus on most famous circuits in the world such Monza, Bathurst, Nurburgring...

notice that in top 15 there are only road tracks! Hopefully iRacing.com will stop releasing these boring ovals and focus on most famous circuits in the world such Monza, Bathurst, Nurburgring...

I agree. Ovals might be a lot of fun, but not nearly as much as road racing. It's probably a big deal in the USA, but the whole Europe is really more road-ish.

saying "boring ovals" I meant most of them are pretty the same :) In my opinion there should be maximum four oval tracks: short, medium, long and speedway. Apart of the length there is no difference between them. And this poll confirms that ;)

I basically picked the cars I decided to drive in series either now or in the past. I enjoyed most of what I dedicated myself to. As for the tracks, well some are just great to drive. I tend to like road circuits with fast sweeping corners. I also picked the ovals I had a good set of races on.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%