The ideas, wishes & suggestions thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
This is a thread for general ideas, recommendations, wishes and suggestions you all might have for GSC Extreme, Formula Truck & future Reiza titles, or even for Reiza in general.

The goal is to concentrate all good thoughts such as this recommendation about the MR18 windshield or this about mirrors, along with wishes / suggestions such as which cars / tracks you´d like to see in a single place us devs can go for inspiration :)

Forum member Leon_90 has kindly created a fairly extensive survey here - if you may take the time to fill it up, we´d also be interested in the results.

While not all suggestions (and certainly not all wishes) might be doable for the current titles, we´ll try to absorb as many of the popular ideas as we possibly can as we move foward.

EDIT: We will exceptionally allow posts in portuguese in this topic, for the sake of keeping all ideas in the same place.

Excepcionalmente postagens em português serão permitidas neste tópico, para mantermos todas as idéias no mesmo local.

Last edited:
i found some more needed things, front hood debris like on gtr2 - means there its debris5 and its visible from the cockpit view too without make an extra entry on gen files cockpit part... so when the hood fly away its away on cockpit view too :)
when im right the lights are no real debris too... would be great when they get broken too and work like the other debris parts

Some small quality-of-life improvements would be great - as it stands, GSCE is already pretty darned excellent.

- Controller options are fine but a slightly more in-depth gamepad section would be good (as it stands it works but I'd like it to be slightly smoother)
- New, cleaner Menu and HUD, choosing rFM is counterintuitive and slow right now (those should be in the works if I'm not mistaken)
- Slightly more optimization

In terms of new content, I think the mods already do an excellent job at that, so the only categories I'd be interested in would be:
- Some sort of GT or DTM class
- Touring cars, or the Marcas cars
- Lightweight cars like the BAC Mono, since GSCE is pretty good at open wheelers
- Monaco! I'd love to see a Reiza quality version.

But yeah, those are mostly just ideas. Thanks anyway, Reiza.

In-game Custom Championship creator

Multi Class racing

Longer timed race distances - at least 240 minutes.

Mid event saving. Saving between Practice/Qualy, Qualy/Race AND saving during the race. If I run a long event, (and I'd really like to), my two kids require I'm able to save partway through and come back to it later.

UI
A new UI. With more cars added and a few mods installed it's annoying to switch between them.

AI

Improved AI. While this is the first sim I can actually enjoy racing the AI I still feel the AI can be improved. Example: When you're really close behind them they seem to slow down.

AI range selection: As it is now you really have to pin point down the strength of the AI for every car/track combination to get a good race else you either pass everyone and pull away or you get left behind by everyone. If I could select a range, lets say between 100-107% AI strength it would basically eliminate this issue.

Tracks
Nothing really, I love that I get unknown tracks from you guys and the tracks that I would like to get I can get from modders.

Cars
As many others I would love to see some modern-ish GT cars, GT1/2/3
Caterham R400 (any Caterham would make me really happy but the R400 is the dream)

Others
Dynamic weather with rain (don't forget wet tyres :p)
New HUD. A overhaul if the old design would be very welcome.

I would love to see the Camaro already in the game expended a bit more, including a GT variant (obviously :p ) and the ZL1 variant. While staying with the Chevy's, a North American Stock Car variant of, say, the SS, or a modern take on the Chevy Opala's already in the game (basically a stock Camero with all the excess weighth stripped out - so a stock car which actually fits the definition).

How about a detailed telemetry feature, like motec.

As I am reconnecting with rF after some years I find it a real bummer that MoTec has decided that the sim racers are stealing their property, and therefore the plugins we do have are broken or no longer in dev.

So break this dependency on motec, and please make a decent telemetry logger for GSCE. it would be most awesome if this fantasy plugin of mine would work with other ISI based simulations :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back