PC1 The hype is on!

Having not going to buy this, to trying a build 83somethung. I'm getting this. I'm impressed. It's what shift, forza and GT should of been. I would like to see this up against the likes of rf2 gsc ac. But I think from what I read Ai need work and some physics in the road cars. I personally think the tracks need more feedback.

But yeah ill try it. Count a new sold customer here

Hard to say as too me it seems the overall interest in racing games aside from the horizons and drive clubs racing titles sales in general seem to be on a downfall.
Both gt6 and fm5 were flunks and had the lowest sales in there franchises.
hopefully it was due to quality and lack of no next gen on the ps4, that being said hopefully SMS can capitalize on that plus with steam and quarterly steam sales who knows?

Having not going to buy this, to trying a build 83somethung. I'm getting this. I'm impressed. It's what shift, forza and GT should of been. I would like to see this up against the likes of rf2 gsc ac. But I think from what I read Ai need work and some physics in the road cars. I personally think the tracks need more feedback.

But yeah ill try it. Count a new sold customer here
I'm not the fastest driver so maybe not the best person to judge, but I think the AI is amongst the best I've came across. So they may not be competitive against the fast guys but they race clean and tight for me. It has made me desert AC completely as the AI there is so bad.

Cant wait til the first club races here on racedepartment and hope 4 full support for this game.
Lots of option for events,with weather change possibility,s that makes you come to the pit for tires change or not.
This game is not only for club/league races but also a quick step in,doing 5 laps for example,[just can't always stay long behind the wheel:(]
Yes am scared of public servers:thumbsdown:thats why im here at racedepartment;)
So i hope there will be an opportunity to find gentleman colleague racers any time or day here at racedepartment,thats what i like of iracing.
Release event at 07-05-2015 ?:inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back