The Grand Tour 'EbolaDrome'

Tracks The Grand Tour 'EbolaDrome' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
My tree amount, seems fair, they could be moved slightly further back though.

Kfl5b6r.jpg

iR2fp7U.png

Nice mod , thanks . Question , do i need to remove old version each time you update ? and do i need to remove the old "wrong way"before updating to this version?

i'm having an issue trying to get this track to load. i placed the files in the correct folder but after it tries to load, it goes back to the pre race screen.

Nice. The updates also improved the quality immensely. However, I still think the colours are wrong (asphalt, grass, etc). A mere look at the real vs model pictures will show you the stark difference in the colours. The 3D grass is also hit-and-miss, being too "fake" in some places, making it distracting. Overall, this track is good, but could easily be great with the improvement of these little issues.

Is this one working in version 1.16? Most of my mod tracks (including this one) exit back to the menu while loading, and I've checked all the obvious:

- Mod is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\tgt", nothing in "...\Documents\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks"
- assetto_corsa.cfg has "WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0" setting
- Tried disabling post processing
- Tried running as administrator

I figured this is just one of the ones that isn't compatible with the latest update, but since there's a comment from a couple days ago that indicates it works, I thought I'd check.

Thanks!

Is this one working in version 1.16? Most of my mod tracks (including this one) exit back to the menu while loading, and I've checked all the obvious:

- Mod is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\tgt", nothing in "...\Documents\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks"
- assetto_corsa.cfg has "WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0" setting
- Tried disabling post processing
- Tried running as administrator

I figured this is just one of the ones that isn't compatible with the latest update, but since there's a comment from a couple days ago that indicates it works, I thought I'd check.

Thanks!
You have the track in Documents/Assetto Corsa/etc.
It has to be in steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/tracks

It doesn't work in Time Attack? Weird... I guess that was it. Much appreciated for the quick response!

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I meant that the mods are only in the program folder, and nothing is in Documents. (I noticed it crashes if you have duplicates in both places.)

Cheers!

Most mod tracks, for whatever reason, don't work in TA mode. When someone reports "all mod tracks broken" odds are that's what's happening, so I always make the suggestion. ;)

Glad that was it.

It doesn't work in Time Attack? Weird... I guess that was it. Much appreciated for the quick response!

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I meant that the mods are only in the program folder, and nothing is in Documents. (I noticed it crashes if you have duplicates in both places.)

Cheers!
Sorry, overread that part

Is anyone able to help, I have installed it in the right place etc but just keeps crashing when trying to load the circuit. Tried in practice and continues to close with no error message or anything.

any responses are appreciated thanks :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back