@macrae2129 ; @Greg Snelgrove ; @Cubansandwich45 ; @Rebel Whitey; @Dalai toma ; @Ironfist8976 ; @Lucas Gortman ; @Lorenzo Bonder; @Rob ; @2pfspiff ; @CKxWhalefan26 ; @Asphalt_Life ; @Lumpyj816 ; @Colin Pappas
If anyone with a wheel is interested I'm available for party chat and a "Test n Tune" session. With the upcoming updates we will be able to run Custom setups and it would be great if we were all fairly close in speed. Can't practice and tune together but with Party Chat we can run offline and get feedback from each other.

@macrae2129 ; @Greg Snelgrove ; @Cubansandwich45 ; @Rebel Whitey; @Dalai toma ; @Ironfist8976 ; @Lucas Gortman ; @Lorenzo Bonder; @Rob ; @2pfspiff ; @CKxWhalefan26 ; @Asphalt_Life ; @Lumpyj816 ; @Colin Pappas
If anyone with a wheel is interested I'm available for party chat and a "Test n Tune" session. With the upcoming updates we will be able to run Custom setups and it would be great if we were all fairly close in speed. Can't practice and tune together but with Party Chat we can run offline and get feedback from each other.
At the moment I'm still on the game pad. Im gonna get my wheel back some time next week I've just been busy and haven't got to it it.

I do think Americans are more stupid than Brits in general, but we have a "trigger cell" that makes us want to die if a leader proposes to want mind (or money) control over us. That's still here. And it may just save the world. We shall see.

There are just to many games out right now. Asseto seems to be better after the last patch and now that Battlefield One is out, that is pretty much all I am playing when I have the time to play.

We can if you like, I haven't been able to get any one to show up to these though. So it may just be a couple of people. I cannot change the race length between sessions unless someone knows something I don't.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%