Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
Chicagoland Speedway
25% Race Distance
8pm EST 9-23-16

1410384596000-fanguide-chicagoland-speedway.jpg
We'll be testing tonight if you want to come out and drive with friends.
I need everyone who has not Friended me to Friend me on Xbox so I can send you an invite to our Private Lobby. Some names I wasn't able to just copy and paste on XboxLive.
On a normal race week, we will sign up for individual races as to who can make it and who can't.
Using NASCAR's point system if you miss a race you may be eligible for minimum points if you make 75% of the races.
Also I will institute a Competition Yellow at the start of the race since we can not have custom setups online. This will allow you to adjust Air Pressures, Wedge, and Tape.
As of now we have 16 drivers signed up Probably not as many will show up to Testing but we will utilize Party Chat until we have a better alternative.
Example
Entry List:

Between Assetto and F1 2016, and pCARS, and DiRT, I just can't get this right now, considering the reviews. No damage in MP? Bad physics? No controller options? Awful sound? Bad spotter? No real lobby options at start? So many others. Hope they can patch some of this stuff, as I was hoping for more. Codemasters seems on a real roll now. Too bad DiRT has no had more league interest.

Hope to hear some positive feedback after this patch as I'm still keen to get the game and it's waiting in my Amazon basket for me to press the button lol.

A fairly hefty patch so hopefully some good solid fixes included.

Even if multiplayer isn't possible I would still get this for single player.

Between Assetto and F1 2016, and pCARS, and DiRT, I just can't get this right now, considering the reviews. No damage in MP? Bad physics? No controller options? Awful sound? Bad spotter? No real lobby options at start? So many others. Hope they can patch some of this stuff, as I was hoping for more. Codemasters seems on a real roll now. Too bad DiRT has no had more league interest.
Rob I think there are some guys running a Dirt league at TheDSRL.com...a good bunch of guys mostly Brits.

Going to have create two different Classes Wheel Users and Controllers or hope they fix this. It's like F1 2014 with a distinct advantage given over wheel users. It's not even close.:mad:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 65 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 14.0%