It might be good after a few patches, but you have to understand, Peter, I've been a NASCAR fan all my life since I was 8 yrs old. It's the only NASCAR game I can play on Next Gen. So I'm making do for now.
I could run a 1:09.2 at Sonoma on pCars in the stock car. On NHE it is all but impossible to drive the car in simulation mode at the road courses. The ovals are fine, but they take all the grip away from the car on road courses, and you can only run them in Normal Mode which means no custom setup and a best lap of 1:16.xxx. Now which physics would You trust?

Yeah I understand your view Michael. I've been a Nascar fan for much less (around 22 years) and would love to get something going in that field again now. Maybe i'll just have to go and dig out the old Nascar game I had on the 360 and make do with that for now... or the Forza 6 expansion pack which I grabbed on the cheap a while back.

I hear that Forza pack is decent, and you can make your own liveries. But it was incomplete and didn't have all 23 licensed tracks. Its a shame because Turn 10 could have really been good making that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back