At this point there is no Custom setups in Online, so my recommendation is to run Normal Physics as there is a distinct advantage over Simulation since you can't modify your online setup.

@Michael Watts,

I haven't bought the game yet (no money at all), but I'll play on the controller most def as I don't have a x1 steering wheel and all wheels are hella expensive in Brazil. So I'll give it a test on both physics when I get it in October. Unless the league starts earlier then I'll find a workaround to buy it.

Rob, all you need is the magic stick. Take it from 50 cent:

Oh man. That video is so over the top. I LOVE it. I have never seen it, but who doesn't like Snoop. And 50c dated Chelsea Handler. Nice. Dog.
chelsea-handler.jpg

I'll be on later tonight after 11 unless college game is a blow out. I will test wheel with simulation and wheel with out. Like I said in a earlier post. I am running tx wheel at 540 dor seems comfortable and I was able to catch everything at Dover

Just got done running 200 laps at Charlotte in career mode. Finished 13th :(
After making it to third round qually I started 9th with a 31.704 in Simulation mode with a Custom Setup. Race went pretty good until I had to pit during green then the twitchy brake issue really screwed me, causing me to spin as I tried to slow the car down early. The other two times I pitted were under yellow. But a GWC finish cost me several spots at the end as the AI violently swerve on the front stretch of Charlotte Atlanta and Texas and knocked me into the infield fence.

The AI really do like to drive you up into the wall on the front stretch of Texas. Had it happen 3 times when trying to get a sponsor before the start of my career. I will probably run Daytona tonight at 13% race distance with medium AI strength. What DOR are you running on the wheel? I have found that either 360 or 270 works best.
I made a cheat sheet from the set up video that seemed to work for me. The explanation of the shock adjustments seemed a little off. it may just be me.

What are you running the AI at and was the 13th in career mode?

Last edited:
Normal AI at Coca-Cola 600. I don't have a win yet. I've seen several career videos with people getting a win at Bristol, must be on easy mode. I still have my DOR at 900

Just won an awesome race on dega. My first win in career on hard. Pack racing the whole way. After leading trying to hold off keselowski and Kyle Busch doing my best jr impression blocking. I lost the lead on green flag pits. When a yellow came out with 5 left. I started 5 and Kevin harvick and I work well to get first and second and I beat him barley to the line on the last lap like Hamlin did to truex. At Daytona.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 39.0%