Heard that you will not be able to chat in game (with 40, it's probably better that we can't). Of course, at 40 players, or even 25, party chat is impossible, unless broken up. This then spirals into a problem with cautions being called by the driver. There is Skype. As for me, it's more important that I be able to hear my spotter than 25 opponents who may become chatty. Maybe there is some way to make cautions visible, as in a chat function or something akin to it. Otherwise, I may have to just rely on observation of others.

On another note...will multiplayer have custom setups?

Yeah the chat thing will most likely have to have some kind of skype work around if cautions are instituted. As far as custom setups, it would probably be like PCars TT, where you run what you brung. Whatever setup you have for that track is going to be loaded since there is just a single race session.

Yeah the chat thing will most likely have to have some kind of skype work around if cautions are instituted. As far as custom setups, it would probably be like PCars TT, where you run what you brung. Whatever setup you have for that track is going to be loaded since there is just a single race session.

Any confirmation? Or too early? I certainly hope you are right, as tinkering with your setup is 1/2 the fun. It looked as if setups were very detailed in SP.

Even if default, there is much to do in the pits (hopefully this will be well developed). That would give us something to work on during the week.

I know, I dusted off my old book of Setups from NASCAR Inside line. I had been experimenting with some BBSS (Big Bar Soft Spring) setups at the short/flat tracks. It was paying dividends at Martinsville and New Hampshire. And in NTGIL I had a setup for Vegas hitting a 28.43. A setup for Atlanta 28.10 that had me wide-open and hitting the rev-limiter into the corners for at least the first two laps before the tires completely lost their grip making it a drift fest.
Here is one of my worksheets for Pocono.. great for taking and keeping notes.
1125x1500.jpeg.5ebf799e8e394d9196031e6aa6205474

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
I have gotten pretty good at knowing what the various setup changes on pCARS do (like fast rebound for bumpy tracks or lots of kerbing, etc.) but it took me a while. And I still have to refer to cheat sheets:
attachment.php

...in order to fully explore many problems. The hardest part to me is not the part about what a certain change does, but knowing how a certain change will impact another change or changes, and in what sequence will those impacts be felt. Then, of course, is the game itself. Since all of this stuff is "by wire" from a programmers head, it's tough to apply general principals w/o having the game. I will say, F1 2016 is the most expansive and accurate (FWIW) setup model to date, but pCARS still blows it away.

2016 Fall Brawl GT4 Series
2015-12-09_00002_zps47sxsf9m.jpg
This Series will be closely designed to mirror the GT4 Career mode. Races will be every other week, and will utilize the tracks in the GT4 Career mode. Due to Balance of Performance issues only these cars are available to run:
GT4 Class Eligible cars:
-Aston Martin Rapide S hydrogen
-Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4
-BMW M3 GT4
-Ford Mustang Boss 302R1
-Toyota GT86 GT4

Races:
-Qualifying Session 20 mins
-Warm Up 5 mins
-Sprint Race, Standing Start
***Separate session *****So don't leave******
-Main Event with Inverted field (Top 10) from Sprint Race (Standing start and Parade lap to put everyone in position)
( Sprint Race x2 length, Mandatory Pit for tires No fuel required, so plan accordingly)

Conditions:
No Forced View
No Forced Transmission
No Forced Default Setups
Weather will be Career Mode Weather
Damage: Performance Impacting
Tire Wear: 2x in Main Event
Real Assists
Mechanical Breakdowns: On.

Schedule:
Asian Pacific Block
1. Dubai International (PRE SEASON) Sept 28th (Clear)
2. Sakitto International Oct 5th (Heavy Cloud)
3. Bathurst Oct 19th (Med Cloud)
Euro and UK Block
4. Hockenheim National Nov 2nd (Clear)
5. Imola Nov 16th ( Medium cloud/ Setting Sun)
6. Motorsport Arena Oschersleben GP Nov 30th (Heavy Cloud/ Thunderstorm)
7. Brands Hatch GP Dec 14th (TBD)
8. Oulton Park International Dec 21st (TBD)
****** Winter Break ******

US Block
9. Watkins Glen Short Jan 11th (TBD)
10. Sonoma Short Jan 25th (TBD)

1st--24pts
2nd-20pts
3rd-18pts
4th-16pts
5th-14pts
6th-12pts
7th-10pts
8th--9pts
9th--8pts
10th-7pts
11th-6pts
12th-5pts
13th-4pts
14th-3pts
15th-2pts
16th-1pt
Bonus points +1 for Pole +2 fastest lap

Last edited by a moderator:
Driver Roster
__GamerTag / Car -Livery
1. MichaeI Watts / Ford Mustang- #51
2. Dalai Toma / TBA
3. SpiffPF2 / Aston Martin GT4- #100
4. HRH Racing / TBA
5. soechri1337 /Aston Martin GT4- #
6. EpilepticToast / Aston Martin GT4- # 19
7. Stalliano / TBA
8. Haveblue / Aston Martin GT4- #70
9. Zarf/ Toyota Gt-86- #99
10. FoolishSwami/ BMW M3 GT4- #42
11. Xprokill3r21/ Aston Martin GT4- #
12. Hateworldwide/ Aston Martin GT4- #18

Last edited by a moderator:
No real tryouts Id like to start the whole season in January after we put some miles on the game with a Chase Race Series. That way bugs can be worked out and we can run the full season nearly concurrent with the actual series.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%