The Garage Area

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
I wanted to post a picture here, but it breaches violently the Terms of Service.

And I'm a staff member.

But all I have to say about 50.

Respect dawg.

Michael Watts

XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts
Just picked up my first win in Career mode. Ran a 100% career race at Sonoma. I still hate the physics at the Road Courses and I really don't like Normal Mode.

Peter Hooper

10000RPM
Hope to hear some positive feedback after this patch as I'm still keen to get the game and it's waiting in my Amazon basket for me to press the button lol.

A fairly hefty patch so hopefully some good solid fixes included.

Even if multiplayer isn't possible I would still get this for single player.

Michael Watts

the only difference I see is I now have Speed and Gear on my dash. Only RPM gauge works as far as that goes. At least in PCars all the info on the Motec, albeit small, was functional not fictional. There are still spots on some of the racetracks that will just throw you into an uncontrolled slide, and Wheel's from what I've seen are slower than controllers. Seems to be parity among the respected users though. Just not sure if I want to run a 50% race with a controller to be competitive.

Michael Watts

@macrae2129 ; @Greg Snelgrove ; @Cubansandwich45 ; @Rebel Whitey; @Dalai toma ; @Ironfist8976 ; @Lucas Gortman ; @Lorenzo Bonder; @Rob ; @2pfspiff ; @CKxWhalefan26 ; @Asphalt_Life ; @Lumpyj816 ; @Colin Pappas
If anyone with a wheel is interested I'm available for party chat and a "Test n Tune" session. With the upcoming updates we will be able to run Custom setups and it would be great if we were all fairly close in speed. Can't practice and tune together but with Party Chat we can run offline and get feedback from each other.

@macrae2129 ; @Greg Snelgrove ; @Cubansandwich45 ; @Rebel Whitey; @Dalai toma ; @Ironfist8976 ; @Lucas Gortman ; @Lorenzo Bonder; @Rob ; @2pfspiff ; @CKxWhalefan26 ; @Asphalt_Life ; @Lumpyj816 ; @Colin Pappas
If anyone with a wheel is interested I'm available for party chat and a "Test n Tune" session. With the upcoming updates we will be able to run Custom setups and it would be great if we were all fairly close in speed. Can't practice and tune together but with Party Chat we can run offline and get feedback from each other.
At the moment I'm still on the game pad. Im gonna get my wheel back some time next week I've just been busy and haven't got to it it.

Rob

8000RPM
Still wondering about damage. If it's not available in MP, that sort of kills it as far as realism.

Rob

8000RPM
I do think Americans are more stupid than Brits in general, but we have a "trigger cell" that makes us want to die if a leader proposes to want mind (or money) control over us. That's still here. And it may just save the world. We shall see.

Gaz

PSN: GazCBG
Premium
Hi,

I maybe internested in the Nascar Heat Evo racing, just picked it up in the sale on Xbox Live store, however I am not sure what time you racing as I am in the UK?

Gaz

Top Bottom