The game won´t recognize my Wheel

Hey, I´ve just bought the game and tried to set up my stuff but the game doesn´t recognize my T300rs and crashes everytime I try to start a race. My pedals are recogniced though. I hope someone can help my with my problem.

Solution
Hey, I´ve just bought the game and tried to set up my stuff but the game doesn´t recognize my T300rs and crashes everytime I try to start a race. My pedals are recogniced though. I hope someone can help my with my problem.
Lots of users have T300's so the game does recognize it. You can try exiting and restarting. Make sure you wheel is powered on before even attempting to start rF2. If that doesn't work, you can assign the wheel function independantly:
At the main menu, click on the gear icon located near the upper right of the screen. Then choose the Assign tab. From there you can assign the wheel to turn left or right, when you turn the wheel....turn it as far as it will go. Same for the right. click right...
Lots of users have T300's so the game does recognize it. You can try exiting and restarting. Make sure you wheel is powered on before even attempting to start rF2. If that doesn't work, you can assign the wheel function independantly:
At the main menu, click on the gear icon located near the upper right of the screen. Then choose the Assign tab. From there you can assign the wheel to turn left or right, when you turn the wheel....turn it as far as it will go. Same for the right. click right, then turn until the wheel stops.
Then on the calibrate screen, center your wheel and click the CENTER button. Now turn the wheel, again as far left or right as it will go and HOLD IT up against the stop. While holding it click on the SET MAX L or SET MAX R. Verify the graph moves in relation to your wheel. Repeat for the other direction.
Don't forget to assign a button to turn off the pit lane speed limiter, lights, Ignition & starter, clutch etc etc.

Last edited:
Solution
At the main menu, click on the gear icon located near the upper right of the screen. Then choose the Assign tab. From there you can assign the wheel to turn left or right, when you turn the wheel....turn it as far as it will go. Same for the right. click right, then turn until the wheel stops.
Then on the calibrate screen, center your wheel and click the CENTER button. Now turn the wheel, again as far left or right as it will go and HOLD IT up against the stop. While holding it click on the SET MAX L or SET MAX R. Verify the graph moves in relation to your wheel. Repeat for the other direction.
Don't forget to assign a button to turn off the pit lane speed limiter, lights, Ignition & starter, clutch etc etc.

Thank you so much! That really helped my but I still have the problem that my game crashes everytime I start a race. Maybe you could help me out with this one too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%