F1 2011 The Game Doesn't Launch Anymore

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I think i was Misunderstood. I had a Thread removed by James Chant, because he thougt my game was a illegal software, but it's not. What can i do to prove it?

I have installed the F1 2011 original DVD Brazilian version and i was playing it with the DVD in the drive. Since yesterday i can´t open the game anymore. When i click the F1 2011 icon as administrator or not, that win 7 blue circle appears close to the mouse cursor, after some seconds it changes to DVD disc icon and i can see the DVD drive working, but after a little while the icon disappears and the game doesn't launch. I've tryed to repair the installation, i disabled the firewall and the antivirus, i've deleted the FormulaOne2011 folder, but nothing could solve the problem.

Please, if anybody could help me, i will be very grateful. I hope that may post won't be removed again. I'm only asking for help.

Sorry if made any mistakes, i'm brazilian.

Its most likely a problem with the custom controller settings. The solution is wide spread through the internet. Do as follow.

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2011\savegame

double click on autosave, you will find this GTEHXOSJZ_0 and GTEHXOSJZ_1 just delete one of these and rename the GTEHXOSJZ with the number thats left 1 or 0, OR you can open these files with notepad delete all the content, save and close.

If you are experiencing a problem before the loading bar, your problem is most lickely other for example: new graphic card driver installed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%