The expansion packs broke my btb, and i cant get it fixed

T

the_eric

• the_eric

whenever i run btb i get this error: "access to the path 'Ennis Extras' is denied." followed by a unhandled exeption .net framwork crash, i tryed the faq first, didnt work, then i ran a system restore, didnt work, now i am coming to you guys, i will try one more system restore to a date even farther back, but please help me out!

• the_eric

woohoo thanks to nos_waster, i got it fixed, fyi dont download ennis extra expansion (nvm) , all the others are good though

(edit: i think it is all the expansion packs, i must have done something wrong, you are supposed to just put the zip files in the xpacks folder, nothing else right?)

fyi dont download ennis extra expansion
I think it's a bit harsh to tell people not to download some else's work.

I've loaded a texture or two from the pack and had no problems. The only way I've been able to get the 'access denied' message was when I made the .zip file read only (the copy in my projects\project name\XPacks), unloaded the XPack (after making sure it was no longer in use), then tried to save my project.

BTB tried to delete the copy of the XPack but couldn't because it was read-only.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.7%