The Dark Knight Rises

So, whos' watched it, what do you think? im going to see it this week and would love you guy's to give it a rate out of 10.

1 being very poor and 10 being absolutly amazing.

if you have not seen it like me, then watch this insight to the film with the stars, a 13 mintue review.

Chris Nolan is a genius. Like The Dark Knight, Dark Night Rises was masterful from start to finish. Yeah, it will never be what the second movie was only because of Heath Ledger, but Nolan did an incredible job with this one. Bane was the perfect villian to pick for the finale, and Bruce's situation (broken down both mentally and physically) was spot on. It forced Batman into a position he isn't used to dealing with. And I know some fans are crying because Bane didn't have his venon strength injection stuff, but there was really no need for that type of thing. The fights were herioc without being stupidly over the top.

Going from Batman Begins onward, this has been the most remarkable trilogy I've ever watched. Easily my favorite movies. And it kinda kills me that many people who watch the films don't know the screen-writer who wrote them--Nolan. Why? Because what was Batman before him on the big screen? Some cheesy comiclike stuff that was overacted and terribly delivered. In fact, because of these movies, I'd developed a hate for Batman films because I could never actually watch one. (Sorry Jack Nicholson and Tim Burton fans, but that stuff was garbage.) When Batman Begins came out, I completely thought of the movie as an after thought with new stuff like Spiderman on the block. Once I saw the movie however, my thoughts on the series changed. And it's really cool to see that this is the biggest moive out there right now. You have the technology to produce anything on screen nowadays, yet the best super hero movie is of a guy with no powers. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the power of good writing!

To be honest, I loathed the prequel and I felt that Halle Berry should have reprised her role as Catwoman because she is much better at acting ruthless than Anne Hathaway.

What prequel?

Loved it. Superb end to a monumental trilogy.

A truly great ensemble cast, with superb performances from all (although the 2 stand outs for me were Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt).

Loved it. Superb end to a monumental trilogy.

A truly great ensemble cast, with superb performances from all (although the 2 stand outs for me were Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt).

I have to second this. Awesome movie, even if you don't like Batman per se.

Just incase anyone wants to be Batman...it ain't cheap.
batman12.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back