Class: Radical SR3 205
Track: Birmingham Superprix / Enna 2003 / Brands Hatch 07
Weather: Dry

Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins superpole
Race: 1 x 12 laps

Notes:

This event is strictly limited to 25 slots and sign-ups will close at the start of the event or if slots are filled (unless otherwise stated).

There is no reserve list for this event.

People who don't turn up and don't excuse themselves or contact me with a reasonable explanation may be excluded from future events I run.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

A

Andrew Evans

Entrylist:
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Matt Crouch
  3. Stuart Thomson
  4. Matthew Parr
  5. Keith Barrick
  6. Steven Palmer
  7. Sergiusz Radecki
  8. Gary Lennon
  9. Charlie Heath
  10. Yassen Pavlov
  11. Nuno Areias
  12. Ries Notenboom
  13. Jan Wikström
  14. Manuel Spierenburg
  15. Carlos Seoane
  16. Jim McGhee
  17. Hendrie Klink
  18. Maurice Hurkmans
  19. Nick Price
  20. Bob Miley
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Stu Thomson and Steve Palmer have come up with a gem of skinpack for the SR3s, this is the preferred skinpack for this event: Sweet Tooth Racers Skinpack

M

Matt Crouch

arr missed first sign up on this one, can't refuse a radical event.
sign me up - liking the skin pack too :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.