The Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear RaceDepartment Members,

one thing in Advance - this thread is NOT a request thread. Nothing that is posted here is supposed to be a request, and if it is, the moderators will be asked to remove it.

This thread is meant to give all these talented modders (and those who want to become) here on RD some ideas, inspirations and maybe create some interesting mods, skins, conversions etc.

I don't want to see anything like this:

"What do you think Andy Priaulx' 2012 DTM helmet would look like in F1 2012?"
This is clearly a request and will (hopefully) be removed or at least ignored.
So, you see, it's not about making a request, but giving an idea of what could be done.

Note: Don't expect that well-known (and busy) masters of modding (pmgl71, SK Racing, Rian Speed, ML2166, zelimper and so many others) will be waiting on this thread hoping they get an idea - they've got lots of other thing's they're working on.

I rather hope this thread will give talented young modders some ideas of how to improve or show off their skills.

Thus, I intend to hereby declare this discussion opened; feel challenged! (I know you love it.)

"Rumour has it that Carlos Slim, wealthiest man on earth, is interested in buying HRT and making it a Mexican racing team. What do you think it would look like? (And who would race for it?) Challenge started!"

racing car that i know from mexico is only this :p

A1GP_25727_HiRes.jpg

well, first you have to know what company he will use to bought hrt.
coz, some thing like that cannot be imagined will look a like their flag or national color.

just like caterham and marussia or super aguri from the past.

In case this was to be posted in the regular motorsport threads, I could see where you are going with it in the form of a general discussion.
As it is not posted there, but in the modding section, I can't make anything else out of this as some other form of-, but in fact a request thread. Only difference with the actual request thread, is that these are indirect requests.

So, after some internal discussions by staff, we decided to close this one, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back