The car is slow

Hello there

Testing today the mod of the BMW M4 G82 I have noticed that it takes a long time to reach speed, as if the car weighed a lot, it seems that it costs more than 200 km / h.

I have tried with other cars and I do not have that problem, even with other pedals and it continues to occur, I also tried to uninstall everything and reinstall it and it was not solved

Does anyone know what it could be? It also happens to me with the Porsche 992 Turbo S

Lots of mods have wildly innacurate physics, if you don't have the same issue on Kunos cars the problem most likely comes from the mods themselves. Your best bet is to extract data file with CM and check aero, weight, power curve, etc

Thanks for the help, how can I do that to extract the data?

I believe you need the full version of Content Manager(highly recommanded if you're using mods, only requires a small one-time donation)

Go to Manage Cars>Unpack Data(on the bottom right)

It creates an folder called "data" with info stored in plain text.

Creo que necesitas la versión completa de Content Manager (muy recomendable si estás usando mods, solo requiere una pequeña donación única)

Vaya a Administrar autos> Desempaquetar datos (en la parte inferior derecha)

Crea una carpeta llamada "datos" con información almacenada en texto plano.
¿Es este menú?

Attachments

• Sdfdsfin título.png
    Sdfdsfin título.png
    710.1 KB · Views: 162
Yes, I have the full version, but I only see the option to pack data and I can't use it.
click the "Analyze" button in the lower row and post a screenshot of the results, it will probably tell you what car you are actually driving in terms of driving physics.
the three white dots on the upper right of the power graph open a menu in which you can recalculate the cars actual power curve

click the "Analyze" button in the lower row and post a screenshot of the results, it will probably tell you what car you are actually driving in terms of driving physics.
the three white dots on the upper right of the power graph open a menu in which you can recalculate the cars actual power curve
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I only get this

Attachments

• Sin títuldsadsado.png
    Sin títuldsadsado.png
    302.3 KB · Views: 93
Yes, I have the full version, but I only see the option to pack data and I can't use it.
I just realised you need to enable developer mode to unlock this feature.

It explains how to do it at the start of this vid:

Also - "analyse" will mostly tell you if the car uses ripped Kunos physics or if it has specific issues like being too light or too powerful compraed to UI, but it will not tell you if it is too heavy or not powerful enough.

Last edited:
I just realized that you need to enable developer mode to unlock this feature.

Explain how to do it at the beginning of this video:

[MEDIA = youtube] FNNjLYJxgNY [/ MEDIA]

Also, "analyze" will mainly tell you if the car uses ripped Kunos physics or if it has specific issues like being too light or too powerful compared to the user interface, but it won't tell you if it is too heavy or not powerful enough.

Not only do you need to enable development mode, you should also enable "While analyzing, check some ..." in DEV settings to get the full information. :)
Thank you very much for the help, I have managed to access the developer mode, I have analyzed the car and the following data appears

Attachments

• dfgdfgdfgSin título.png
    dfgdfgdfgSin título.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I have tried to adjust some engine parameters and it remains the same, the car is not close to the values it should have, it is difficult for it to reach speed.
I downloaded the car and had a look, there is something wrong with aero. Replace all aero.ini and all wing_xxx.ini files with Kunos' M4(or a similar car), then re-pack the data if you want a quick fix.

Keep in mind that this kind of issues are common on aggregator-type sites(*cough* Assetto *cough* land), they are known for hosting low-quality mods.

Last edited:
I downloaded the car and had a look, there is something wrong with aero. Replace all aero.ini and all wing_xxx.ini files with Kunos' M4(or a similar car), then re-pack the data if you want a quick fix.

Keep in mind that this kind of issues are common on aggregator-type sites(*cough* Assetto *cough* land), they are known for hosting low-quality mods.
Thank you very much for your time, I just need to locate the file wing_xxx.ini, where I can find it, this too?

Attachments

• Sin títuldsfsdfo.png
    Sin títuldsfsdfo.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 64

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%