The Bug Thread - St. Valentine build

I cannot use certain cars with certain tracks, for example when I want to take the Daytona Prototype for a spin around Suzuka the sim starts loading the track and goes back to the main menu after a few seconds. It does not mind me racing the DPs at Laguna Seca, though.....

And another, pretty unpleasant issue has just emerged - R3E wants me to buy the cars I have already bought. I finished racing the ADAC 2013@Bathurst, switched (or tried to) to the DPs, wanted to go back to ADAC ----> buy now! Same with DTM1992.....I want my cars back!

EDIT: I've restarted Steam and both these issues seem to have fixed themselves somehow. Maybe just a temporary glitch.

Last edited:
None of my purchased content is available to me + ADAC 2013 exp has completely gone, the cars too……massively pee'd off! I just bought the Hillclimb pack, jumped on track with the 320 Turbo, then I went to try the other cars///// all gone....Buy Now!!

Edit : All fixed..except adac experience..awesome! But..
I just tried to load a replay....and it went to the profile page but is was blank, completely and the 'back to game' button didn't work.

Edit : Replay now working and so to is the 'back to game' button.

Last edited:
I cant race a single car offline or online. The system just hangs. Sometimes i can get to clicking 'race' before it freezes, but ordinarily it hangs in the main menu. I've rebooted my mahine, I've even re-installed RRE fresh, with no success, and deactivated my firewall, i'm at a loss. RRE is the ONLY game i have such a problem with, and unfortunately it isn't the first time it's happened. I have over £100 invested in it. All other games, whether on Steam or otherwise are working perfectly as normal. Any suggestions would be warmly received!

I wonder whether it seems to be rolling out gradually...depending on where we are in the world. every time I point something out and post about it.....it's fixed about ten minutes later...Everything you are describing Phil, is fine here...

I must admit I was behaving like spoilt brat (at 40 no less) when it was funky about an hour ago...I wouldn't care so much if I didn't like it so much... :cry:

I've yet to play the client (at work) however I'm unable to buy any new cars and liveries from the store. Not sure if that has anything to do with the patch though. I've tried making a purchase a few times now and oddly, each time the required VRP goes down a little even though the items in my cart stay the same. :cautious:

Oh and 42 here.... do I hear a 43? Going.... going.... :p

I own 3 cars, its displaying that I own only 2. (Plus own the track.) Price is 469.
Compared to your price, it looks like my price is right and the error is cosmetic.
Dude sorry i just checked my transaction history and its also 469Vrp ( not sure where i saw 498 must be getting old and start seeing things )
So we both got the same thing. 469 vrp for 2 of the cars and liveries

min was about 655 but that was for 4 cars and the track...I didn't check how much the track was before I went for it, but not bad at all...

Anyway, on to a bug (possibly) My pit controls changed the cameras during game play, needless to say I crashed!

Still cant get the game to load...I'll be approaching 50 before I get my monies worth! It loaded once last night, but as soon as i finished a race, I couldn't race it again. Just booted it up now, and the menu screen is black (instead of the usual white with a car in the back ground), and none of the icons are clickable.

Last edited:
Double shift issue for me, use wheel logitech dfp but to me it happens when downshifting and only DTM '92.
In an online race all the first two laps problems gearshift, moments of panic not to create problems for other:O_o:
I tried it with a pad xbox 360, manual transmission, and the problem is not there.
I requested on the official forum, hope is resolved :rolleyes:

(sorry use a translator :confused:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%