The Bug Thread - St. Valentine build

44 years old here. I'll be 45 later this year.. 40 is the new 20 because it is the age when we, as men, start to reminisce about our younger days and how much we miss them. Sometimes we make stupid mistakes like...have an affair. But usually we start buying all kinds of "toys" that remind us of our youth. Or buy a bunch of "toys" that we either a) couldn't afford in our youth OR b) weren't around in our youth (technical advances-like these sims and the gadgets that go with them).

I have two young boys (the best thing ever for any man) and they aren't into hot wheels or other die-cast cars but (they love trains right now).... guess what? I spend an inordinate amount of time picking out specific Hot Wheels cars for them at Target/WalMart/Toys R Us, etc.

So, I say - Let's enjoy our 40's and live like we are kids. Have fun guys. See you on the track

P.S. I act like a brat sometimes too.;)

I noticed a problem on DTM Experience 2014.
I played online at the Nürburgring (race15 min).
The leader (1m20s-1m21s by lap) crossed the finish line a few seconds before the end of the race(5seconds).Other players can't finish the race(message "last lap").Only the leader can finish his twelfth lap of the track.
In the classification,all players lose a lap from the winner.

Why a time limit?
The best would be to have a maximum number of lap.

Potentially a silly question....well 2

Adac 13 experience has gone...I guessed it was supposed to, being out of date, I can still use the cars. Is this the same for everyone?

Both DTM13 and 14 experiences are still available, but the 14 cars aren't available to me outside of the experience but the 13 cars are, is this normal?

Potentially a silly question....well 2

Adac 13 experience has gone...I guessed it was supposed to, being out of date, I can still use the cars. Is this the same for everyone?

Both DTM13 and 14 experiences are still available, but the 14 cars aren't available to me outside of the experience but the 13 cars are, is this normal?
Adac 13 and 14 are useable anywhere ( all track , single player, leaderboard , multiplayer in its own experience and on the R3E/general side)
Dtm 13 became available in R3E for general use when DTM 14 came out.
Dtm 2014 is the only one locked away from the main experience due to licensing.

Thanks for that Martin. I just don't have ADAC13 experience available, no biggy I suppose, just feels dirty not having what should be there. I'll live. :thumbsup:

where do you not see them?

I can see them in the leaderboard.

2-17-2015 3-36-48 AM.png

Since the update a few days ago, I haven't been able to race once, either in single player or multiplayer. This evening I couldn't get past the main menu where you chose single or multiplayer etc; the icons weren't clickable.

The furthest that I sometimes get to is when I've chosen my car, and then you get the loading screen with the dots which move along the bottom. If and when I get to this stage, the dots are static and nothing happens. I have the alt tab out then use task manager to kill the application.

Anybody else having a similar problem? I'm using an nvidia GTX 970 card with upto date drivers and a TX wheel.

I've tried integrity checks, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, all with no joy.

As I stated back in February, RRE is the only game or application that I use (100+) in or out of Steam that I ever have a single issue with. To compound the issue, it's the game that I've spent most money on : all the packs and tracks etc.

Waffle over.....fingers crossed someone can point me in the right direction!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back