The BMW M3 GT2

Hey there, i hope everyone is enjoying the "game"
I have put many hours into this and I just cant get enough, the more hours you put in each car the more depth you find out hiding underneath.
I just wanted to say this: The M3 GT2, a disappointment at first, i thought i was driving on rails but after putting a lot of time into it, OH MY GOD. It feels so good, nothing i have ever driven in a sim. At lower speeds its a damn train but when you open the taps it feels RIGHT. Nothing feels as good as going through the 1st turn @ silverstone on 5th gear flat out.

Also, watching this thing going around in replay mode it looks so damn real.

I just had to share my thoughts with you, i am a happy man.

p.s. 458 ROCKS
p.s.2 i cant drift to save my life - Edit: I can now drift :D
p.s.3 You know that a "game" is REALLY good when your English is not good enough to describe how good it feels.

Last edited:
guys, i can't disable the Automatic Throttle Blip in the GT2 and even in the Tatuus! i've set the "Pro" (i guess is pro, in Italian is "Esperto", Expert) and i've also looked into the Assetto Corsa folder in documents and the voice "AUTO_BLIP=0" as you can see is at 0... any help?! i really dislike this autoblip function

Really?! I was quite sure that the GT2 didn't had AutoBlip :O_o: I'm probably, well, surely wrong :)

There is a debate to be honest. It seems that some version didn't have that. But the data we got from the specific version we licensed from BMW, said that the car had autoblip, so we simulate it that way. Don't you love racing rules? :D

What are your times at imola with baseline setup? I did 1,47 so far... I've heard about some 1,41 but surely it had changed setup and sine there is so much to adjust I am in lost position ;p

At 2am this morning I could happily go to sleep, my new PB is 1:43.6 :roflmao:
I was even on course to a high 1:42 (had like 0,5s improved in the first sectors) but then aqua minerali came and I suddenly was pointing in the wrong direction :D:D:D

Well apparently this alien is doing a 1:41.5 with the default setup and fuel...:alien::alien::alien:

At 2am this morning I could happily go to sleep, my new PB is 1:43.6 :roflmao:
I was even on course to a high 1:42 (had like 0,5s improved in the first sectors) but then aqua minerali came and I suddenly was pointing in the wrong direction :D:D:D

Well apparently this alien is doing a 1:41.5 with the default setup and fuel...:alien::alien::alien:

I am doing low high 1,42 to low 1,43 right now (if I manage to get a clean lap that is ;p) on default setup. There is some room to improovement but last chicane and hairpin are my achilles heel. This car hates curbs. Hit the curb a littlebit too much and you spin and in best case scenario you loose even 0,4 sec because suspension is going crazy. Imola is quaite a difficult track.

There is a debate to be honest. It seems that some version didn't have that. But the data we got from the specific version we licensed from BMW, said that the car had autoblip, so we simulate it that way. Don't you love racing rules? :D
Ooooooooooooooh yes! Racing rules! Always better then referee selection in Italian Serie A :) Or maybe did you/we found that BMW cheated?! :confused:(just kidding)
Anyway, not really a problem for me, even if i like much more the hard way without auto blip i kindly accept this licensed version. ;) So, this discussion took us to the second part of the question: Even the 458 GT2 will have the AutoBlip?! "Ai posteri l'ardua sentenza." xD

1410677_10152341604802892_169636249_o.jpg

New best lap :)

These "Aliens" doing 1:41's on default setup are hitting the curbs and the car isn't even moving. So I think part of that default setup includes a healthy dose of stability control and a few setup tweaks.

I know when I hit a curb on default setup the car bounces violently off them.

Apperantly I was picking wrong gears for some corners which caused me struggle with car. Already done low 1,44. Not bad for a first day with asstto. Definatelly the best sim ever. Driving in AC makes me happy. I am feeling like a child opening its christmas gift. It never happend in any other sim before. I felt like that only driving real cars. And that is a sign that AC is very accurate. Actually all cars feel like I imagined they would IRL. Can't wait for more content.

damn with default setup??? I'M only able to do 1:46 and i though i was agressive

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%