The Big Assetto Corsa Competizione Interview (Part 1)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceDepartment quiz Marco Massarutto and Stefano Casillo of Kunos Simulazioni about the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione.

We asked the community to submit a few questions to the developers of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulation, and frankly the response we received was incredible. Some 245 posts later and we've picked out a few key questions to throw at the guys, with some interesting responses...

So if you are keen to hear more about this exciting new title, catch the first part of our interview at the head of this article, and don't forget to subscribe!

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

ACC Interview 1.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Excited for the future of ACC? Learn anything interesting from the interview? Let us know in the comments section below!

Yo!

200 replies + :D Excellent job gentlemen :thumbsup:

Sorry for the late reply, the annoyance of having to attend a real world job :( Feel free to start a crowd funding campaign so I can be a full time sim racing journalist :D

Well I reckon I cocked up saying 200 replies, kinda happened quicker than I expected :roflmao: (poor effort on the YT views tho chaps, come on help me out and get sharing or watching it 10 times in a row!). Was hopeful of 10k views by now, community you have been challenged!

Well seeing as we've surpassed 200 you will be wanting part 2, no? Ok leave it with me please, we are still sorting the last bits out and hopefully it will be today, although it could slip into tomorrow if getting everything sorted takes longer than expected.

Leave with, I will return!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years