The Best Formula One Race of 2019

I went with Germany...though, I confess, it was more like unmitigated madness more than a "great race". I just feel like we've been through a really rough stretch for F1 in terms of a near total lack of unpredictability, so to see the entire F1 world turned on its head for about 90 minutes was almost therapeutic for me.

Also, to see Mercedes in particular have a race where everything they touched turned to poop...yeah, there was an element of schadenfreude for me, but in a way it almost made me appreciate more what Mercedes have achieved in the hybrid era. It's easy to start thinking they are invincible robots but, as we saw in Germany, they are definitely only human and vulnerable to failures and mistakes just like the rest of us. That to me makes the fact that they get it right so much of the time more impressive to me.

• Deleted member 205301

I voted Silverstone, for some of the bests fights we had this year (Leclerc/verstappen for exemple was sooo good) ...

...and it seems that I'was not mistaken, the FIA just have chosen the "move of the year", and it's Verstappen on Leclerc during the Silverstone gp (the action I was talking about)

@++

When i heard Paul Richard was coming back to F1 i thought they would use the water sprinkler system to simulate a wet race. Turns out they did not do it but Mr Ecolstone thought they should. Maybe they should arm marshals with super soaker water guns to spray drivers at will as they go past.:confused::cool::confused::cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%