The Best Black Friday Deals for Sim Racers

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Black Friday Sim Racing Deals.jpg

Savings galore on some of the best sim racing equipment are coming our way this Black Friday, find all the deal info here and add your own super finds!

The big day is almost here! November 24th marks one of the biggest shopping days in the world, and this year could well be the perfect time for the discerning sim racer to stock up on some much welcomed extra hardware ahead of the holiday season... Welcome to the RaceDepartment Black Friday deals page, a central place where we will be collating the very best of the best sim racing deals for you to enjoy! Updated throughout Black Friday 2017, we hope by reading on you can find yourself a bargain and have that little treat you promised yourself ahead of the big fat man in a red suite breaking into your home late at night and eating all your food, before leaving wholly uninspiring gifts you can't afford nor have room to store...

Sim Racing Black Friday Deals

Hardware
Next Level Racing Foldable Racing Wheel and Pedal Stand

Thrustmaster VG TS-PC Racer Racing Wheel, Black
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate V2 Complete Simulator Cockpit
Racing Office Chair
Logitech G920
Logitech G29
Logitech Driving Force Shifter
BenQ GL2760H LED TN 27 inch Monitor
Samsung LC27H711QEUXEN 27-Inch Monitor
Acer 34-Inch X34A QHD Curved Monitor
HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum - Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS:X HeadphoneX
Thrustmaster TH8A
Ausdom AH2S Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Microphone
HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset
CybertronPC Rhodium GXM7202A Gaming PC
Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On
PlayStation VR - Skyrim Bundle
Logitech Z906 5.1 PC Speakers

Games
Gran Turismo Sport
Forza Motorsport 7
Project Cars 2

Motorsport Manager

We hope you find something awesome during the build up to Black Friday 2017!

Remember folks shop smart.. don't end up like this..

Feel free to add your Amazon or Ebay Black Friday Deals below.

Black Friday Sim Racing Deals 2.jpg

Last edited:
id recommend buying one from amazon etc
during summer of rift i bought one from amazon and had to wait 2 days, my friend from japan bought one from official store and had to wait few weeks :rolleyes:

Are you in Japan too?!

Although I believe people opt to buy from Amazon because of the no quibble returns.

Upvote 0
id recommend buying one from amazon etc
during summer of rift i bought one from amazon and had to wait 2 days, my friend from japan bought one from official store and had to wait few weeks :rolleyes:

I had the same problem, I brought it from Oculous and gave up after 7 days for them not even confirming the order, so i cancelled their order. Had a online chat with sales @ Amazon over the phone. Informing them off this deal, and if they price matched. The following day, they matched oculous`s website price. I ordered from Amazon on the Saturday morning and had the rift delivered on sunday.

Upvote 0
That's a bit frustrating; I bought the all-in-one pack 2 years ago; last year I got the premium pack (to hoover up all the new content in one go), but I have to do it individually now :-( the bits I don't have are almost as much as the premium pack!
One thing I did to save a few bucks was instead of buying all liveries, buy the single one you like. One by one is fairly cheap but when you are buying many cars and include all liveries it does add up. And to note when racing the other cars, you do see the liveries that you did not purchase.

Upvote 0
Are you in Japan too?!

Although I believe people opt to buy from Amazon because of the no quibble returns.
nah, but pretty close- Poland
comment_3bWJCLZyg4oypt6l8Wk49NVlBTcr2te6.jpg

i wanted to get oculi from amazon coz it was pretty clear that official site couldnt match amazon speed etc, also return is pretty simple too

Upvote 0
Tempted by Project Cars 2, but got stung so badly by first I probably won't bother.

Raceroom would be good, their pricing is ridiculously complicated. If I got everything for $35 I'd be happy, but fear it's much more than that.

iRacing....forget it, I don't do subscriptions....money for nothing.

Upvote 0
Man, I really wanted to pull the trigger and go into PC gaming for the first time. I have the wheel, and the monitor, but no PC or games. I have about $800 to spend, and the PC Paul listed was just out of my range...but what a steal!! Even more depressing was that @ $1000, it was listed as the "budget" option. Lol.
I wish someone had a $500-$700 PC that was nearly as good as the one listed. :(

Edit:
This one is barely under my spec range on the CPU and video card, but I have no real point of reference, other than knowing it's a bargain too. For instance, what's the real world performance? Could it run assetto at a noticable clip better than an XBO? Guess more research is needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tempted by Project Cars 2, but got stung so badly by first I probably won't bother.

Raceroom would be good, their pricing is ridiculously complicated. If I got everything for $35 I'd be happy, but fear it's much more than that.

iRacing....forget it, I don't do subscriptions....money for nothing.

I have used the above along with a few others and have to say R3E has been the best value as to quality throughout. Opinions are cheap, but I know I can jump in any car on any track and not have to do anything to setups to enjoy the experience as the stock setups are more than adequate.
I agree with you about iRacing though and I gave up on it after the initial 2 year agreement because of the never ending cost.
However the pay what you use is appealing to me I just don't want to rent it and with R3E you do own the content.
The free content to start is fun and will provide a feel for the FFB which I prefer the most of all. And the Test Drive is unique, as far as I know, to see if a car appeals to you.

Reactions: Rob
Upvote 0
Man, I really wanted to pull the trigger and go into PC gaming for the first time. I have the wheel, and the monitor, but no PC or games. I have about $800 to spend, and the PC Paul listed was just out of my range...but what a steal!! Even more depressing was that @ $1000, it was listed as the "budget" option. Lol.
if u decide to get one in the future, make sure its vr ready ;)

Upvote 0
If you feel the least bit comfortable with a screwdriver and watch a few DIY YouTube videos to get comfortable with the process you can put one together yourself.
Check out PC Builder for configuring something in your budget. I put this together just as an example. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sBH7f8

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%