The Bend Motorsports park (Australia, South Australia, Town of Tailem Bend)

Just a few updates on the track, Will be adding not only the Drift and Drag strips, but also all configurations of the track.

Here's a couple of snaps directly from Unity, will be exporting to AC when it's done and no limits have been reached. I'm about 60% complete just FYI! It's a 1/1 scale and has height maps too...

Thanks all... :)

1st turn.jpg arial.jpg last corner.jpg main building.jpg pit straight.jpg pits.jpg rear pits.jpg

Been steadily working on this track/project along with another one, Just going to post this sneak peek here and not start another Thread, Here's the Detailed Objects and Assets that will be put into this track [Bend] and another track that is in early stages [WIP] anyways, expect this type of quality and Custom Assets. I'm also going to be sharing all my custom made assets for the community, There's will be as of not about 80 different Cusom models and Detailed Textures (All maps included)

Attachments

• Red Whire Blue Triangle Cracked n Old.jpg
    Red Whire Blue Triangle Cracked n Old.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 467
  • Red Whire Blue Triangle just Dirty.jpg
    Red Whire Blue Triangle just Dirty.jpg
    956.1 KB · Views: 300
  • Red Whire Blue Triangle.jpg
    Red Whire Blue Triangle.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 777
Last edited:
Fantastic! I went to the OTR SuperSprint last year and I'll be going to The Bend a few times this year, and I've been desperate for a good version of the track. Yours looks great so far, let's hope it turns out well when it's done!

Ah! or also as know as the drift track lol.
If i can make a suggestion, theres one small missing piece of track which ive marked in red. excuse my shitty MS paint work.

EDIT: and an image mapping out the karting track route

Attachments

• trackadjust.png
    trackadjust.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 506
  • trackadjust2.png
    trackadjust2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 739
Ah! or also as know as the drift track lol.
If i can make a suggestion, theres one small missing piece of track which ive marked in red. excuse my shitty MS paint work.

EDIT: and an image mapping out the karting track route

Oh damn, good spotting :) Ima gonna add it in....Been away for a while but I'll be back at it asap.
Thanks for the spot :)

Haven't been
Heres a good over view off the track, i think a few little bits of the layout arent quite true to life.
https://earth.google.com/web/@-35.3...8045473a,2862.7203669d,35y,95.59527708h,0t,0r

But looks good overall, keep it up dude
Haven't been back with enough time to continue as of lately but will soon, This is exactly the same Image I'm going from exported from Race Track Builder, Including elevation data! Tweaks will come after the majority of the track is done, It's basically tracing :)

There is alot of footage available aswell mate, dont be scared to go and peruse Supercars footage for accurate looks at the circuit, i know cameras dont do the height justice, but it will help you correct any issues regarding width and placements/orientation

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.2%