Cars The Batmobile Classic 60's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, does this run in Vanilla? There's no info in the description so i assumed it would and it does load in the showroom (cars that need CSP etc usually don't) but it crashes in game.

log says
ERROR: COULDN'T FIND DRIVER:RIG_Clave_R
then lists a bunch of files in d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\

Hi, does this run in Vanilla? There's no info in the description so i assumed it would and it does load in the showroom (cars that need CSP etc usually don't) but it crashes in game.

log says
ERROR: COULDN'T FIND DRIVER:RIG_Clave_R
then lists a bunch of files in d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\
Hi, to be honest I've never tried it in Vanilla until just now. Unfortunately it doesn't. It doesn't crash mine, instead it loads the last known working car instead. It contains extra models like the Robin in the passenger. Any mod car with an extension folder won't work in vanilla. Vanilla doesn't look for or read the extension folders. Why would you be running vanilla nowodays? you are missing so much content, especially effects, weather, night, mod cars, extended tracks, extended psysics, tyres that change when selecting different compounds in pits. probably tons more stuff.

Aight thanks for the info ...i'm too lazy to set it up and i wouldn't use any of the extra features anyways, although i will probably have to bite the bullet eventually

Anybody with driver (batman) having the vanilla white helmet on either download the first release under the history tab and copy both car AND driver folders over or use this link which has both folders and the upgraded Robin and Cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%