The AMS2 Club Has A New Host!

Hi all,

Just introducing myself as the new host of the AMS2 Club events on Tuesday nights. Ross (Goffik) has done a great job of hosting so far, and I've enjoyed the races that I've taken part in, but the time has come for a new host and you've been landed with moi!

I've been sim racing for many years, spent more time than I can remember in AMS1 and really enjoying AMS2. My goal is to host events that you guys want to race in, especially now we have much more popular GT3 and GT4 cars just arrived in the sim, and obviously to continue to be as good as host that Ross has been.

In order for me to help make the Club your club, please say hi for starters, and leave a comment with what car and track combos you'd like to race, just to give me an idea of what would work best to help us increase the grid numbers. AMS2 participation has been low, probably due to the obscurity of some of the cars and tracks. Hopefully we can build on that.

Ross is host for tonight's and next week's race, then I'll take over things fully.

See you on the track!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years